AEW has the WOAT Merch

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I can’t believe this shyt went this far. nikkas are bored. Who gives a fukk about a white bytch with a black eye

:russ:

It always goes this far because AEW beards refuse to ever just take the L on anything

"God this shirt is a bad look, why would they do that?"

"I know right? What were they thinking?"

shyt would blow through like a tumbleweed. Sometimes there just isn't a rebuttal.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
To be fair this design and some of the other AEW shirt designs are pretty consistent with a lot of shirt /streetwear/bootleg companies that started popping online roughly 5-6 year's ago.

I can definitely see someone wearing this. Her always going to the “would you feel this way if a man did it” is kind of tired. The answer is of course not. I also don't think that's right.

You can think about an idealized world where expectations are the same for men and women and equality is abundant but you should probably move based on the actual world you live in, and this shyt was not going to fly.

I don't know why but the only female wrestlers I could see getting away with this are Rhonda and Nicole Bass.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It always goes this far because AEW beards refuse to ever just take the L on anything

"God this shirt is a bad look, why would they do that?"

"I know right? What were they thinking?"

shyt would blow through like a tumbleweed. Sometimes there just isn't a rebuttal.
The AEW logo is on the shirt...

:laff:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
bzetVRM.png

Didn't think Moxley's "bytch AF" shirt could be topped, but alas...

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i cant see the replies in the thread…what she sayin
She's literally playing the whole "if a man did it it would be fine" angle. plus literally posting all the men's shirts she considers as out of context as much as her domestic abuse looking shirt. It's pitiful but not shocking