AEW has the WOAT Merch

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got one like that but the back commemorates his return, they sold it at the arena. I think all the other ones I have from aew have been from pro wrestling tees. I think that punk one was my last aew shirt. Haven't even bothered looking at anything else they got.
I honestly think because Punk is such a controversial figure, 50-60 years from now - collector's item (the shirts from the arena that day).

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I honestly think because Punk is such a controversial figure, 50-60 years from now - collector's item (the shirts from the arena that day).

I know I practically got mine for free or a much cheaper price since two people asked me to buy for them as I was about to pay cuz the line was long. Wish I would've grabbed a second one cuz I know the ebay postings were going crazy that night. I just hope I'm around 50 years from now, even without the shirt.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Also, the merch is what it is (for the record, the only wrestling T's I own/wear are nWo and Bullet Club t's). AEW and WWE both have some decent shirts and plenty of corny ones too, but at least WWE knows not to put out a shirt like AEW just did with Britt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I HATE shirts that have a square image printed on the shirt instead of blending that mf in, it looks 100% amateurish, and AEW should be ashamed of selling these horrible quality ass shirts. I’ve literally yet to see an AEW shirt I’ve actually liked.

And that brings me to another issue I have with a majority of wrestling merch. All of their shyt shouldn’t scream “I WATCH WRESTLING” it should be able to double as a casual tee to wear, and only the people who watch the product know what it is (majority of Roman’s shirts, NWO shirt, even the bullet club shirts are great examples).
he9L1X.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Also, the merch is what it is (for the record, the only wrestling T's I own/wear are nWo and Bullet Club t's). AEW and WWE both have some decent shirts and plenty of corny ones too, but at least WWE knows not to put out a shirt like AEW just did with Britt.
Ngl the original bullet club shirt was tough, and i’d see them casually. The og, the halloween, and the 8bit ones were fire.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Looks likey were trying to play off that bloody shot she had against Rosa from their Hardcore match.

I don't think it hits quite the same. But she's a combat sports star not a Hollywood actress. I don't have a problem with the pic.

Would be cool if she started rocking a band aid under her eye like early 2000s Nelly tho.

I had a friend who got a black eye from light boxing training. I refused to walk around with her in public until that shyt went away :russ: