Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
im about to give you a neg across the board too for dissing my boo like this

you've gone too far :damn:

And I’ll do it again nikka. Don’t be talking about my thick bytch anymore. Respect the shooter :ufdup:

that wasn’t me but whoever did that is wild

ours-communism.gif

That's OUR Thick, Strong, STURDY (:shaq: ) Englishwoman, Comrades. :ufdup:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No

Just what I asked in the OP

And I like Jamie, at the time I stopped watching AEW, I had her second in winning at AEW All Out, I ended up voting for Toni, though I think she (Jamie)can carry the women's division

This is tSc right. Where the promo's, where the great matches with wrestling AEW Galaxy

you should rant the matches.
plus promos and show us you not a mark tho.

so get ta ranting.

art barr

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Dude, you nor the people who have replied have posted a promo or a match. I get the hierarchy, fukkery 1st, dap Fishing 2nd, shyt posting/concern Trolling 3rd, And Actual Wrestling Discussion is at the bottom.

Fact of the matter is when those fans thought she was going to turn against Brittany, they cheered her. Now she's still wrestling like a heel but getting Babyface cheers.

Ever since she's won the title, who's being doing the promos... Brittany. Ever since she's won the title, how many tag matches she's had with Brittany... A lot more than singles matches that's for damn sure.

Get your daps, still doesn't change the Facts

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dude, you nor the people who have replied have posted a promo or a match. I get the hierarchy, fukkery 1st, dap Fishing 2nd, shyt posting/concern Trolling 3rd, And Actual Wrestling Discussion is at the bottom.

Fact of the matter is when those fans thought she was going to turn against Brittany, they cheered her. Now she's still wrestling like a heel but getting Babyface cheers.

Ever since she's won the title, who's being doing the promos... Brittany. Ever since she's won the title, how many tag matches she's had with Brittany... A lot more than singles matches that's for damn sure.

Get your daps, still doesn't change the Facts
:snoop:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:picard:
Goodness gracious, The Bunny vs Jamie match was so bad, AEW didn't even upload highlights of it...and this is with whom y'all call Champion

:picard:
On top of that, she injured The Bunny smh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Bunny only good for her titties. She been in the game years and is aight at best.
So it's okay to injure a wrestler because....

So it's okay to not have a upload on AEW official channel of said match of your women's champion wrestling in a match because...

Glad you got your two daps though

Imagine WWE not uploading Bianca Belair or Charlotte videos when they wrestle 😂🤣

Rank amateur company this AEW 🤓

Trips

Superstar
Daps
So is your beef with AEW or Jamie Hayter? You completely absolve The Bunny for any role in this?

If AEW just puts up highlights of the match on whatever you watched it on and cut the injury. Would you be happy? Would that have made it better for you?

Obviously you hate Jamie Hayter. But objectively even some of the women you rank above her as champs put out clunkers and botches. Do you ignore all those?

No daps needed but welcome the back and forth.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
So is your beef with AEW or Jamie Hayter? You completely absolve The Bunny for any role in this?

If AEW just puts up highlights of the match on whatever you watched it on and cut the injury. Would you be happy? Would that have made it better for you?

Obviously you hate Jamie Hayter. But objectively even some of the women you rank above her as champs put out clunkers and botches. Do you ignore all those?

No daps needed but welcome the back and forth.

don’t even waste ya time feeding this troll breh :skip:

let him die on this sad little hill like the pathetic bum he is :wow: