jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Usually I agree with @jeh but you bugging on this one breh. Jamie is a good wrestler and she thick. I can’t the slander go on for my milk of magnesia queen
I got nothing against you or nobody breh. I joke and post with the best of em breh. All I'm saying is she's basic in the ring, and sub standard on the mic. Her looks ain't for me, but to each their own. No matches, or promos hardly been posted to showcase what I think she lacks. We can agree to disagree though

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
7 pages and all I see is what about this wrestler(s)....but her looks... Smilies....Fantasy booking...

And a gal so desperate for my attention he's still following me around a website he once made a thread in tSc saying "please vote for me" to be a mod of...Real players get choose 2Simp🤣😂
When you're unbias, the owners will come to you, not the other way round Mark...one starring my threads cause I buried him and his 2014/2015 "Gimmick Tournaments Threads" all over this ...

Fodd151aYAEonCn

^^^
That's from her Twitter, a chick who looks different in every photo. 🤣😂 Looks aside, cause beauty is subjective...eye of the beholder...blah blah blah

But...

Where are her matches/moves where it's no question she's good/great in the ring...

Where are the promos/segments that was charismatic, funny, believable etc...

Y'all bringing up everything but her in ring ability and promo skills...

And fukk a hill, and fukk flowers... Legends never die

this right here will be the last time i’m ever gonna address or interact with you cause honestly this shyt getting kinda old and i ain’t with the internet beef shyt :hubie:

have a nice life :salute:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I got nothing against you or nobody breh. I joke and post with the best of em breh. All I'm saying is she's basic in the ring, and sub standard on the mic. Her looks ain't for me, but to each their own. No matches, or promos hardly been posted to showcase what I think she lacks. We can agree to disagree though
Just know that I love her and can’t allow this :mjcry:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This thread :ohhh: :dead:

If she was still Wrestling in Japan with Mercedes and the rest of the bums in Stardom okay whatever. No reason why the champ isn't cutting promos and Still being second mic/fiddle/banana etc to Dr. Brittany Baker DMD...

Also side note, how come Jade vs Jamie or Brittany hasn't happened yet?
Guess The Elite and Punk ain't the only ones who "won't do business together"​