jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I wouldn't mind seeing hayter running it back with storm but the real money match is Hayter vs Jade
Until y'all's booker of the year be a man, TBS Champion Jade Cargill ain't going near Brittany let alone Jamie...but this ain't fantasy booking

Sad y'all Women's Champion don't even have her match with The Bunny uploaded on AEW channel. Good or bad, injury, botch or whatever. You edit it and get the views. That's what ANY business man does.

Even when in sports theirs a blowout, the NFL, MLB, etc upload that shyt.

I know 2simpTaurus is sad, had him take a "break" and almost quit his "gig" at Door dash over seeing his beloved butter face European fail...

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Y'all bringing up everything but what's addressed three things....either yall

kids
Senile
Or work for a goal post moving company 🤣

But but but she's thick. But but but who cares if she injured a wrestler, The Bunny is just a big boob chick. But but but but money match....

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I know 2simpTaurus is sad, had him take a "break" and almost quit his "gig" at Door dash over seeing his beloved butter face European fail...

you can’t find no posts of me simping Jamie Hayter but i can find plenty of posts of you being a passive aggressive hoe :umad:

fact of the matter is you ain’t accomplish shyt by making this thread except make yourself look retarded as hell, Hayter had a great TV match with Shida and you was quiet as fukk with your agenda pushing ass

by the way what Mandy Rose up to nowadays? oh yeah fired for being a damn thot just like yo mama who shoulda swallowed yo ass

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
you can’t find no posts of me simping Jamie Hayter but i can find plenty of posts of you being a passive aggressive hoe :umad:

fact of the matter is you ain’t accomplish shyt by making this thread except make yourself look retarded as hell, Hayter had a great TV match with Shida and you was quiet as fukk with your agenda pushing ass

by the way what Mandy Rose up to nowadays? oh yeah fired for being a damn thot just like yo mama who shoulda swallowed yo ass
Look bytch ass top bunk fakkit...

Take your simple Simon simp ass outta my thread....

"Ole, I had a disagreement with a poster on a message board, so I'm gonna 1 star his threads" who's the passive aggressive one again?

"Ole, man I ain't gone watch Survivor Series, cause a poster got me in my feelings, and I'm thinking about taking a break"

This isn't fukking 2014 or 2015, save the Top Ten or Stupid ass gimmick Tournaments Threads for those lame add European Wrestling YouTube Channels like Culthaloc, What Culture, OSW Review etc....You're shyt is Old. tired, And Played Out.

Go get You're Sohh Pension, reminisce about "the good old days" when y'all had so much fun, and stop being a lil bytch.

You can't find not one post This Year of me in Any Thread Of Yours...I don't fukk with you.

So go watch some Fat White butter face European, who Can't figure out how to use make up and bad acne.

fukk You, and Everything You Love Hoe...can't wait till you going thru something again So I can 🤣😂🤣

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You can't find not one post This Year of me in Any Thread Of Yours...I don't fukk with you.

and let’s keep it that way cause i don’t wanna see your tryhard bold font using ass bullshyt in my shyt :scust:

you must be mad as shyt right now cause you finally quoting me directly instead of throwing passive aggressive shots :mjlol: even put a cute lil tag about me on this thread cause your feelings hurt

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Y'all bringing up everything but what's addressed three things....either yall

kids
Senile
Or work for a goal post moving company 🤣

But but but she's thick. But but but who cares if she injured a wrestler, The Bunny is just a big boob chick. But but but but money match....
:russell:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
look at this homo scared to post in his own thread now :mjlol:

get back in here fakkit and apologize to TSC for this garbage ass thread :ufdup:

camron-killaseason.gif

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Jamie Hayter "Bad wrestler" is an insane hill to die on
7 pages and all I see is what about this wrestler(s)....but her looks... Smilies....Fantasy booking...

And a gal so desperate for my attention he's still following me around a website he once made a thread in tSc saying "please vote for me" to be a mod of...Real players get choose 2Simp🤣😂
When you're unbias, the owners will come to you, not the other way round Mark...one starring my threads cause I buried him and his 2014/2015 "Gimmick Tournaments Threads" all over this ...

Fodd151aYAEonCn

^^^
That's from her Twitter, a chick who looks different in every photo. 🤣😂 Looks aside, cause beauty is subjective...eye of the beholder...blah blah blah

But...

Where are her matches/moves where it's no question she's good/great in the ring...

Where are the promos/segments that was charismatic, funny, believable etc...

Y'all bringing up everything but her in ring ability and promo skills...

And fukk a hill, and fukk flowers... Legends never die