Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude bringing up me applying to be a mod like what the hell that gotta do with your lame trolling thread broke boy :mjlol:

Breh asking for a good promo like we still aren't stuck with 95% of women's promos being unnecessarily drawn out sentences for dramatic effect, and accusing their opponents of being jealous. :mjlol:

Why brehs can't just enjoy whatever it is they enjoy without having to shyt on something else is beyond me.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
I can't recall single memorable promo from her

her popularity a mystery to me :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
It's MY thread, haven't watched AEW in a while. People evolve, progress. Where is the good promos from the AEW interim women's champion/ where is these great matches I keep hearing about.
Ironically enough i was thinking a couple of days ago about how she got over out of nowhere but then I think back to how her face turn was coming along against Britt Baker and the pumpfaked that. Her momentum never went down though but there isnt anything that happened other than that. Shes really good in the ring though and given the right opponent, she could have a pretty good long match with some of the other ladies.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I can't recall single memorable promo from her

her popularity a mystery to me :yeshrug:
The Acclaimed got over with their promos and raps but are green in the ring as a Tag Team(Bowens is better than Caster in ring)

I remember the angle of Jamie may or may not turn on Britt and the fans was cheering and the result was her not turning. Yet the fans still Cheer

So was it the angle, her promos, her wrestling moves/matches?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Ironically enough i was thinking a couple of days ago about how she got over out of nowhere but then I think back to how her face turn was coming along against Britt Baker and the pumpfaked that. Her momentum never went down though but there isnt anything that happened other than that. Shes really good in the ring though and given the right opponent, she could have a pretty good long match with some of the other ladies.
Yeah I remember that angle, and the cheers. But why, when she eventually aligned with Britt an no break-up happened

Yet the fans still are on her side an she gets a nice pop, just haven't seen any promos and wrestling That warrant her reaction.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Like if someone asked you for a good MJF promo, theirs several you can choose from
Or a good wrestling match/with great moves you'll choose Bryan Danielson

:yeshrug:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Like if someone asked you for a good MJF promo, theirs several you can choose from
Or a good wrestling match/with great moves you'll choose Bryan Danielson

:yeshrug:
Idk its kinda the same thing as Wardlow right? The underused silent party gets a voice finally and the crowd gets behind it. Itll always get over. No idea why they stopped but its going strong. Also Toni Storm got exposed as fukk out here in the past months so that may be part of it too

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk its kinda the same thing as Wardlow right? The underused silent party gets a voice finally and the crowd gets behind it. Itll always get over. No idea why they stopped but its going strong. Also Toni Storm got exposed as fukk out here in the past months so that may be part of it too

I think they stalled it out because they planned on her taking the belt off of Thunder Rosa, and then finishing the face turn with Britt Baker coming after the title. But then Rosa got hurt, and they detoured for the Saraya thing with Baker. The way commentary was leaning heavily into saying it was obvious Baker would have the title again soon, seems like they're moving back toward that now.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think they stalled it out because they planned on her taking the belt off of Thunder Rosa, and then finishing the face turn with Britt Baker coming after the title. But then Rosa got hurt, and they detoured for the Saraya thing with Baker. The way commentary was leaning heavily into saying it was obvious Baker would have the title again soon, seems like they're moving back toward that now.

Sounds like they're going to replay the first Orton/Triple H feud where Orton won the belt, then got kicked out of Evolution the next night and Trips won the belt a couple weeks later.