Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Idk why you:what:Mandy has had the belt for over a year & she literally has no standout promo or matches.:manny:dudes just care about what outfit she rocking tonight to see some cheeks
Im just confused at the purpose of this thread if you think theres no real athletic or entertainment standard for women being champion. I know it isnt YOUR thread but the hot takes are flying fast and freely these days

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
If I have you mistaken then my bad in advance...

But how do you make a thread about being a mod and being unbias if your shyt posting and taking a post out of context, Clearly being biased here in my opinion

i’m biased but you the lame ass clown making Raw threads weeks in advance with corny emojis in the title trying to passive aggressively clown on a new champ in the company you don’t like :mjlol:

for the 100th time i watch and fukk with both WWE and AEW but i’m gon still gon put you hoe ass dudes on blast :umad: now go make next week’s Raw thread and shut the fukk up

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
i’m biased but you the lame ass clown making Raw threads weeks in advance with corny emojis in the title trying to passive aggressively clown on a new champ in the company you don’t like :mjlol:

for the 100th time i watch and fukk with both WWE and AEW but i’m gon still gon put you hoe ass dudes on blast :umad: now go make next week’s Raw thread and shut the fukk up
Ugh, this thread has nothing to do with WWE, I don't own TheColi, you're free to make whatever thread you like.

I believe she(Jamie) can carry the women's division and have a great match, I just haven't watched in a while.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Ugh, this thread has nothing to do with WWE, I don't own TheColi, you're free to make whatever thread you like.

I believe she(Jamie) can carry the women's division and have a great match, I just haven't watched in a while.

i don’t care nikka keep the same energy, Mandy Rose ain’t did shyt as a champion either but y’all be in NXT threads hyping her cause she cliqued up with some other broads with fat asses :mjlol:

yet Janie Hayter got a fat ass and get the title and all of a sudden its b b bbb b but does she have any good promos or moves :what: you sound dumb as hell

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
i don’t care nikka keep the same energy, Mandy Rose ain’t did shyt as a champion either but y’all be in NXT threads hyping her cause she cliqued up with some other broads with fat asses :mjlol:

yet Janie Hayter got a fat ass and get the title and all of a sudden its b b bbb b but does she have any good promos or moves :what: you sound dumb as hell
I see, you're emotional right now.

And I'm not your nikka.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Im just confused at the purpose of this thread if you think theres no real athletic or entertainment standard for women being champion. I know it isnt YOUR thread but the hot takes are flying fast and freely these days
It's MY thread, haven't watched AEW in a while. People evolve, progress. Where is the good promos from the AEW interim women's champion/ where is these great matches I keep hearing about.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
@jeh im guessing you want the strap on Nylo huh? :dame: :scust:
No

Just what I asked in the OP

And I like Jamie, at the time I stopped watching AEW, I had her second in winning at AEW All Out, I ended up voting for Toni, though I think she (Jamie)can carry the women's division

This is tSc right. Where the promo's, where the great matches with wrestling AEW Galaxy

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
dudes just care about what outfit she rocking tonight to see some cheeks
What else are we supposed to care about? Most of these women are trash in ring. They either can’t wrestle or can’t cut a promo, many of them can’t do either — they might as well provide some cheek s.