Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
FortunateApprehensiveCivet-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Falcon%2BArrow.gif

Snap%2BSuplex.gif
:russ:
I like you in a lot as a poster, but those aren't great wrestling moves breh, all women with size does it, Athena, Mercedes, Kris Statlander...

Speaking of Kris (at around 2:10)

^^^^^
That is an example of a great wrestling move,
(even Claudio sorta does this now, with his swing and have another guy on his back)

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
She's actually talented- reminds me of a female Sheamus. Gives that oomph in a match, and is willing to take it right back, even if it's to her detriment. Feels like she got over from people finally noticing how legit she is when given the spotlight. Also, people will always root for someone that you see genuinely fighting for their shine and doing it with passion for the game.

She looks like she really lays in the offense . Very rare these days :yeshrug:

And ass don’t hurt

ETA: She sells well too. Watch the way she catches a cross body.

Exactly and yep...that little hop to get all the impact on the way down with it makes all the difference. Got to respect little things like that.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
why don't you post a great promo or wrestling match the current NXT champion Mandy Rose has had first :sas2:

she's had the title for 300+ days it's gotta be something you can post right? :lupe:

If I have you mistaken then my bad in advance...

But how do you make a thread about being a mod and being unbias if your shyt posting and taking a post out of context, Clearly being biased here in my opinion