AEW Dynamite 12-14-22: Winter Is Coming - MJF vs Ricky Starks For The World Title

Daps
Eww at that long string of spit when MJF was kissing the title
13545-Paige-Leaked-7-TheFappeningGirls.com_.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That was a really good main event. Only thing I would've changed was that last sequence before the ref distraction, no clue why they went back to headlock takeovers and the reversals didn't really work.

I truly hope Ricky gets important feuds going forward.

So Dragon is jobbing to MJF in Seattle and not the PPV? I guess it doesn't really matter at this point :francis:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I didn't think it was that shocking since it was well past time that Ricky moved on from that belt. Hobbs turning on Starks was the bigger shock to me since I was sure they'd get a tag title run instead of Lee/Swerve.
I was surprised they had Swerve and Lee win the tag belts instead of Starks and Hobbs

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
it's decent... more for the visuals but the story was alright. Visuals were crazy. Some of the scenes don't hold up as well 13 years later but some do.
I was high as fukk the second time I saw Avatar in theaters....best time I've ever had in a movie theater...

I don't smoke anymore, but damn if I wasn't taking my son I'd strongly consider doing it again before I see it Saturday...