AEW Dynamite 12-14-22: Winter Is Coming - MJF vs Ricky Starks For The World Title

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoo: This jobber did his thing against Jericho, that was great

I’m sure he’s getting signed because otherwise??

Hook pop was crazy… though why would big will be scared of little ass hook

House of black is hot right now:whew:

Should go over and get the trios belt in my opinion
Let them destroy the elite next year

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, shyt went out bad. made like 400M total, whihc is about the same as Shazam. But Shazam only cost like 100M to make. They saying Black Adam may not even turn a profit.

WB mad at the Rock for "leaking" financial details of the film to try and prove the movie dirtsheets wrong that the movie would be profitable :mjlol:

I’m confused, WB would prefer Rock say the movie was a failure? :dwillhuh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused, WB would prefer Rock say the movie was a failure? :dwillhuh:
As stated above, they like that stuff private AND it seemed Rock lied about info in that leak. Like how the movie only cost 100M to market. Marketing for big budget movies most of the time costs more to make than the film itself.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AEW had a pretty weak fall but the last couple weeks have been good shows. Starks/MJF was good and the moment with Jericho and Andretti was cool too

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
AEW had a pretty weak fall but the last couple weeks have been good shows. Starks/MJF was good and the moment with Jericho and Andretti was cool too
They finally had the reset everyone was asking for and shyt got better. They were on standby for 6 months with almost nothing compelling to follow in terms of feuds and angles. I get injuries and All Out fukked things up but it took waaay too long to make the shyt that was obvious to anyone watching happen: finish old feuds that weren't working, put newer people in prominent roles and let the talented wrestlers do the rest.