AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
To be real. Snowman isn't a good booker so having to book 2 great cards for ppvs within a week was going to be an uphill battle. We see he basically punted on All In to make All Out the show which makes sense to him. All In is like a themed Dynamite. Should still be fun but it's clear how this was gonna go from the jump.

Was it though as early on it was talked up as the biggest AEW event ever. I'd say most people buying tickets expected more than a Dynamite card.

They already got the fans' money but it'll hurt them trying to run Wembley again if the show is whatever.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was it though as early on it was talked up as the biggest AEW event ever. I'd say most people buying tickets expected more than a Dynamite card.

They already got the fans' money but it'll hurt them trying to run Wembley again if the show is whatever.
To me it was because I been saying this since they sold out with nothing announced. So that he can now throw anything on the card. Then it took him forever to start an actual build which other posters were claiming was obvious yet couldn't name one match that they thought would be on there.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

This is it really - they'll get our money once because it's a novelty. If they give us a Wrestlemania/Summerslam level PPV they could come back next year and sell just as many tickets again. It could become *the* event in the UK wrestling calendar. Easily.

If they give us Dynamite: London then they'd better book a split show with RevPro at the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club next time.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is it really - they'll get our money once because it's a novelty. If they give us a Wrestlemania/Summerslam level PPV they could come back next year and sell just as many tickets again. It could become *the* event in the UK wrestling calendar. Easily.

If they give us Dynamite: London then they'd better book a split show with RevPro at the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club next time.

How are most Brits handling the announced card so far? Is everyone still excited for the show or?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
How are most Brits handling the announced card so far? Is everyone still excited for the show or?

I think recent announcements have gone down relatively well tbh - people seem alright with Cole/MJF and Bucks/FTR.

Hayter's injury is the biggest disappointment and if Pac is really on that list too, that's really shytty timing. Shoe-horning Saraya into a four way title match feels like someone hitting the panic button - are they going to blow up the Outcasts and turn Saraya face just to cover Jamie's injury and put a Brit over? All a bit UK Rampage, if so.

Darby/Sting Vs Swerve/AR Fox - sure, fine, whatever.

Zero build for whatever Ospreay and Jericho are/aren't doing is the worst thing.

I'm still hyped. It's gonna be a great day out, but it feels like they're still fumbling.