AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My stance on the show Is that I have very little interest in the card and will watch it on a delay on watchwrestling so I can fast forward and skip shyt.

Having said that, AEW tends to have fun shows when the expectation is low because of an underwhelming card. They not getting my money though :manny:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
My stance on the show Is that I have very little interest in the card and will watch it on a delay on watchwrestling so I can fast forward and skip shyt.

Having said that, AEW tends to have fun shows when the expectation is low because of an underwhelming card. They getting my money though :manny:
No matter the card, I think the entire show is gonna be worth a watch off the fact there’s gonna be 75k+ in there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No matter the card, I think the entire show is gonna be worth a watch off the fact there’s gonna be 75k+ in there.
AEW PPVs are almost always bangers.

People bytch and moan about the card almost every single time because it didn't meet their fantasy booking expectations that were never going to happen in a million years. Not the build, but the card. Build is a different story.

Then they watch it every fukking time.

Then after nearly every PPV they are like this was great, might be show of the year, it overdelivered, etc.

But then they never learn and just repeat the same BS.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
AEW PPVs are almost always bangers.

People bytch and moan about the card almost every single time because it didn't meet their fantasy booking expectations that were never going to happen in a million years. Not the build, but the card. Build is a different story.

Then they watch it every fukking time.

Then after nearly every PPV they are like this was great, might be show of the year, it overdelivered, etc.

But then they never learn and just repeat the same BS.
The last show was forgettable, honestly, I don’t remember what happened. :heh:

But I’m pretty sure I thought it was a decent night of wrasslin.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The last show was forgettable, honestly, I don’t remember what happened. :heh:

But I’m pretty sure I thought it was a decent night of wrasslin.
Forbidden Door with Danielson/Okada and Omega/Ospreay was forgettable?

You might want to go visit your primary care physician for a check up.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Tony Khan should've run All Out in a stadium....it's clear he thinks it's a bigger show.

I wonder why he doesn't run it in a stadium :jbhmm:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
WON reporting Jim Ross’ AEW contract expires in September

He's no worse than Schivone but AEW fans hate JR because it's obvious how much he doesn't like some of the AEW product while Schivone does his happy-go-lucky routine and pretends that everything is amazing. But he's absolute garbage and has been since Nitro went to 3 hours.

They both need to be off AEW tv.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To be real. Snowman isn't a good booker so having to book 2 great cards for ppvs within a week was going to be an uphill battle. We see he basically punted on All In to make All Out the show which makes sense to him. All In is like a themed Dynamite. Should still be fun but it's clear how this was gonna go from the jump.