AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can’t believe Bucks and Hangman vs Dark Order was originally planned for this show. The card has a strong “we have their money already” feel to it. I felt the same about Summerslam even with Ford Field walking distance from my job parking lot

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe Bucks and Hangman vs Dark Order was originally planned for this show. The card has a strong “we have their money already” feel to it. I felt the same about Summerslam even with Ford Field walking distance from my job parking lot
I read original plans were Bucks and Hangman vs. The Righteous but the FTR vs. Young Bucks stuff I saw like two weeks ago so not sure how old that plan was.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Who the fukk are The Righteous? :dead:
stream

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Did you actually listen to what he said? Have you heard anything else about the coverage of that event? He doubted the hell out of them, as many people did, and he expected they had Punk or Danielson, like many people did.

You do remember in the end they ended up booking Rey Mysterio.

He said they'd never do it with their typical indie guys and approach, and they did not.

They went and broke the bank for Rey, and it was in essence a NJPW co-promoted dream show.

To this very day he believes AEW can be successful if they do the right things, and if you've ever heard him go through their programs, ratings, and buy-rates - he's usually pretty right.

Right now his current take is that Collision will eventually catch and surpass Dynamite in ratings, permanently. He thinks it'll take 6 months but as of last week believes it'll happen even sooner.

Cornette's biggest gripe with AEW is the Bucks aren't a draw, and he goes through their numbers pedantically every week to prove it in the on-going beef with them. People like Kenny and Cody who Cornette actually thinks are good, defend their boys but in reality, the Bucks and the other bullshyt that makes TV because of them is what he hates and no one watches.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Did you actually listen to what he said? Have you heard anything else about the coverage of that event? He doubted the hell out of them, as many people did, and he expected they had Punk or Danielson, like many people did.

You do remember in the end they ended up booking Rey Mysterio.

He said they'd never do it with their typical indie guys and approach, and they did not.

They went and broke the bank for Rey, and it was in essence a NJPW co-promoted dream show.

To this very day he believes AEW can be successful if they do the right things, and if you've ever heard him go through their programs, ratings, and buy-rates - he's usually pretty right.

Right now his current take is that Collision will eventually catch and surpass Dynamite in ratings, permanently. He thinks it'll take 6 months but as of last week believes it'll happen even sooner.

Cornette's biggest gripe with AEW is the Bucks aren't a draw, and he goes through their numbers pedantically every week to prove it in the on-going beef with them. People like Kenny and Cody who Cornette actually thinks are good, defend their boys but in reality, the Bucks and the other bullshyt that makes TV because of them is what he hates and no one watches.
Imagine writing all this just to admit you listen to Jim Cornette every week :picard:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Imagine writing all this just to admit you listen to Jim Cornette every week :picard:

I can understand why you don’t like him. He can promo, is bigger than 6 feet, and was managing a tag team that actually drew stadiums in the 80s as main events.

Btw cornette has more listeners than aew has monthly for viewers. Gotta hurt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There's no chance in hell this will happen.

As the #1 punk hater alive there’s no way it happens. Collision is boring, I won’t even watch it. I love Ricky Starks and he’s boring now, I blame punk.