AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think the Pac injury might be a work and he gonna take that ROH title off Claudio in the UK :patrice:

Silkk

Daps
As big as SS92 Wembley's show was I couldn't tell you shyt about it outside of the main event.

If TK is really a wrestling historian/stan like he claims to be I think he has to know that a rematch between Cole & MJF can't be what you want the lasting image of the show to be remembered as no matter how it ends....

I don't think they have a moment that could come close to Davey beating Bret because they already burned Ospreay beating Omega, But the closest they may be able to get to it is if Pac beats Claudio for that belt. Plus it would bring back credence to it being an actual "world" title like when Nigel/Bryan/Morishima were fighting for it.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I think the Pac injury might be a work and he gonna take that ROH title off Claudio in the UK :patrice:
Considering how the Lucha Bros also went against Moxley and Claudio last Wednesday, I wouldn't be surprise if they're leaning towards that

Silkk

Daps
Considering how the Lucha Bros also went against Moxley and Claudio last Wednesday, I wouldn't be surprise if they're leaning towards that
It would be shocking to me if we don't get Mox vs OC at All In........Unless it's being saved for All Out...Which would be insane to not have the international title defended at their first international show outside of Canada

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Two weeks to their biggest show ever and does Omega have a match yet? Their second biggest star, their most popular and talented wrestler ain't got a match? Maybe they'll have him host the show like when they get Miz to host Mania :heh:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
As big as SS92 Wembley's show was I couldn't tell you shyt about it outside of the main event.

If TK is really a wrestling historian/stan like he claims to be I think he has to know that a rematch between Cole & MJF can't be what you want the lasting image of the show to be remembered as no matter how it ends....

I don't think they have a moment that could come close to Davey beating Bret because they already burned Ospreay beating Omega, But the closest they may be able to get to it is if Pac beats Claudio for that belt. Plus it would bring back credence to it being an actual "world" title like when Nigel/Bryan/Morishima were fighting for it.

You don't remember Sherri? :mjgrin:

EenWd-pWkAAoY_M.jpg
687b7fd9af04a19d2b6e969e0184af8e.jpg

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France

Cole turning on MJF is a big moment, the show will end in a chorus of boos instead of the crowd being sent home happy like at SS92.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Two weeks to their biggest show ever and does Omega have a match yet? Their second biggest star, their most popular and talented wrestler ain't got a match? Maybe they'll have him host the show like when they get Miz to host Mania :heh:
Even though I am an Omega stan, I don't think there isn't any metric you can use that indicates Omega is their most popular star.

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
And folks still grasping at straws now saying that Summerslam was in a smaller venue, when it was reported that that show didn't fully sellout

Have AEW announced a stadium show in the states yet? :jbhmm: