AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The AEW die hards are gonna poke their chests out heavily over this turnout and you kinda just have to let them. It’s a dope turnout and they’re happy, let ‘em celebrate

They’ll try to shyt on WWE gates with Wembley’s gate and you just gotta let it rock. Don’t be that person lol. They did good
I just learned today that they've already outsold Roman vs. Drew so that tells me it was the right decision to keep the title on Roman there lol.. I remember people complaining. Drew couldn't fill the entire stadium in Wales

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The AEW die hards are gonna poke their chests out heavily over this turnout and you kinda just have to let them. It’s a dope turnout and they’re happy, let ‘em celebrate

They’ll try to shyt on WWE gates with Wembley’s gate and you just gotta let it rock. Don’t be that person lol. They did good

So far on Twitter only thing I'm seeing so far is people posting tweets that didn't age well and E drones posting "This You?" pics of a half empty AEW show.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also keep in mind from the looks of it the tickets are normal AEW ticket prices which are far cheaper than WWE's

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So far on Twitter only thing I'm seeing so far is people posting tweets that didn't age well and E drones posting "This You?" pics of a half empty AEW show.

Tony Khan's Friday afternoon fukkery tweet to promote Rampage is going to be :banderas: this week :pachaha: