AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I can see it happening, but obviously keep an eye open for WWE to give him a lucrative contract, because I'm getting Gunther vibes from Ospreay.

I just have to wonder how much Endeavor is going to be willing to pay wrestlers given what they did with fighter pay in UFC.

We all know how that's going to play out once he meets with Vince:

Secretary: Mr. Ospreay, Mr. McMahon is ready for you.

Vince: Hello Will, I'm Vince, nice to finally meet you.
Ospreay: Nice to meet you too Mr. McMon
Vince: It's McMahon. You Brits and how you've butchered the English language. Come on in.
Ospreay: Nice cottage you have here.
Vince: THIS IS A GODDAMN MANSION PAL! Take a seat next to my associate, who's not at all paid under the table at all since he's barred from holding an office job, Johnny Ace
Laurinaitis: Will, very nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of yours. With the writers and SAG strike, there aren't any new episodes of Bluey for me to catch up on, so I've been watching tapes of you in Japan.
Ospreay: Thanks Bruv
Vince: What the fukk is a Bruv pal?
Ospreay: It's what Americans call Bro
Vince: Got it. Anyways, tell me about yourself Will.
Ospreay: I'm a multiple time champ from across the globe and have many 5+ star matches.
Vince: I don't care about all that pal, I'm trying to figure out how to present you to the WWE Universe.
Ospreay: Bruv, I'm the best pro wrestler on the planet. I just beat Kenny Omega, Okada, and Jericho in a matter of a couple months.
Vince: Don't know what any of that means. Have you stepped in the ring with a Sports Entertainer on the level of The Miz?
Ospreay: Are you bloody serious bruv? Also, shouldn't I be meeting with Paul?
Vince: Paul won't have any real responsibility soon, so he doesn't have a say. Now, we need to figure out a character that's going to translate to the WWE Universe.
Laurinaitis: I've got it! He says "Bruv" a lot and British people like to say "Guvnor" a lot, how about "The Bruvnor" Will Ospreay?
Ospreay: Is he fukking serious? It's about as great an idea as you on a bloody skateboard with dyed blonde hair saying dude. Piss off wanker!
Vince: Ignore him, I'm the idea guy, he's just here to say yes to everything.
Laurinaitis: Sorry for speaking sir.
Vince: I'm looking through these notes from my online stooge team, and they say you're called "The Billy Goat"?
Ospreay: Can't help it if fans call me The GOAT Mr. McMon
Vince: IT'S MCMAHON DAMMIT!
Laurinaitis: Please get his name right Will, or you won't.....
Vince: SHUTTUP! The Goat thing is intriguing
Ospreay: I'm ready to show out and prove I'm the GOAT. There's a line of people in your locker room that want to have a match with me.
Vince: Sure pal. But this Goat thing gave me an idea!
Laurinaitis: This is the best part Will. Vince is an absolute genius who creates gimmicks that are current and relate to everyone!
Vince: How about your name is Billy The Goat! You're a farmer from rural England that comes to America to get revenge on Americans for winning the Revolutionary War!
Ospreay: Are you bloody serious bruv?
Laurinaitis: This isn't a great idea Vince...it's the greatest idea you've ever had! Where do we debut him?
Ospreay: Not sure this is going to get over anywhere there are bloody people watching TV
Vince: Of course it will. We're going to debut this angle in the hottest wrestling market in WWE history!
Ospreay: Chicago? LA? New York?
Vince: Corpus Christi pal!
Ospreay: Where?
Laurinaitis: The hottest crowd in the United States Will! It's going to make that crowd at Wembley look like, as you would say, wankers!
Vince: I'll draw up the paperwork and send it to your agent. Welcome to the WWE Universe BRUV!
Ospreay: Let me look it over first, thanks for the meeting

*texts Tony Khan to say he can move the decimal point to the left 2 spaces and he'd still sign with AEW*