AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Watching back the women's match now since I missed that one and why is it that the stream shows everyone in the ring with Shida in middle of coming out as it's starting? TK disrespected them by not even televising their entrances or something?

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
IMG-1446.jpg

:bryan:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Watching back the women's match now since I missed that one and why is it that the stream shows everyone in the ring with Shida in middle of coming out as it's starting? TK disrespected them by not even televising their entrances or something?
Everyone got a full entrance

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
After giving Will Ospreay that moment, fully expect to see Will Ospreay being All Elite when his contract expires because TK will give him the schedule flexibility that will allow him not to have to live in America, since Ospreay has stated numerous times he doesn’t want to do that.

I'd be shocked if he didn't sign given Snowman had someone who's not under contract with his company go over a legend in pro wrestling that is signed.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
March- Revolution
May- Double or Nothing
June- Forbidden Door
August- All In
September- All Out
October- Wrestle Dream
November- Full Gear

TK really trying to bring back that monthly ppv model. This better lead to a streaming deal tho :ufdup:

Feel like he should have some booking help if he's gonna have that many ppv. But that be a decent number of events.