AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ok so I just watched the entire show and overall a great damn show :wow:here of my random thoughts:

*I'm very surprised they let Cole Bay Bay & Max win the ROH Tag Titles.... they are really going "all in" with this bromance angle.

*I liked Hook vs Perry but I'm just hearing about Jack's atlercation with Punk backstage :gucci:even at AEW biggest event Punk gotta get into some bullshyt. At a certain point they gotta give Punk the boot out the company because he's always in some bullshyt. As a fan of Punk from the indys up until the ending of All Out last year this kinda hurts my heart... but I guess this is just another example of living long enough to see yourself become the villain.

* Sign any amount of money to get Mercedes to have a match ASAP!

* Nigel with the random disses at Danielson... Bryan gonna end up coming back and snuffing Nigel retired ass out if he keeps it up.

*Eddie Kingston looked, dressed and acted tonight like what Irv Gotti thinks he is... Smarten Up Irv.

* I'm VERY surprised none of the members of The Elite won a match tonight, I guess backstage Cash Wheeler threw them a dvd copy of Guy Richie's "Locked, Stocked & Two Smokin' Barrels" movie to let them know what time it is and they got shooked.

*They let Saraya win? Didn't see that coming in the slightest but in hindsight her bringing her whole damn family to ringside with her should have let me know the results.

*Don Callis needs his ass kicked for that negative foghorn sounding ass theme song he has... get a proper theme song you Bond villain looking b*stard.

*They were using a lot of copyrighted licensed music tonight... I wonder how many wrestlers salaries did that cost him?

* I don't know why I'm thinking Jericho gonna put his career on the line possibly at All Out next week.... possibly against Sammy Guevara on some "passing the torch" steeze. A cool way to end his career but I may be wrong.

*I hope Tony Khan promotes all of the euros he made from this ppv and use the money to hire Ted Lasso to make an appearance at next year's All In event.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

giphy.gif