Aerial and Skyline Views of the Major Cities in Sub-Saharan Africa

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No c00n type sht, but I thought Africa was full of huts and mud?

I would love to visit Africa some day, but my question is, are the developed areas made by cacs? That's my main question. These cacs always claiming the built sht and if it wasn't for them Africans would still be in mud huts. For instance, South Africa I don't claim because I hear it's mostly cacs that live there. Why can't the government kick them out?
Yeah look at these primitive mud huts that people live in breh

Here they are pouring "mud" onto the foundation

Here is more primitive mud hut building. Surely a Cac has to be controlling the caterpillar right?

Here is a primitive African with his herd of goats outside of his mud hut

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
MPaRWxI.jpg

No bullshyt, back in the day you fukk around and go in that vodacom tower, you getting a refrigerator thrown on your head

Here's a shot my brother took in Cape Town with his drone
5aga4n.jpg

Why tho :russ:

Edit: just read about it :huhldup:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No c00n type sht, but I thought Africa was full of huts and mud?

I would love to visit Africa some day, but my question is, are the developed areas made by cacs? That's my main question. These cacs always claiming the built sht and if it wasn't for them Africans would still be in mud huts. For instance, South Africa I don't claim because I hear it's mostly cacs that live there. Why can't the government kick them out?

@BmoreGorilla add this cac to the list :camby:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Nah. Just lived there for over two years. Bloem skyline isn't that impressive tbh. I think I still have pix of Durban's skyline

What's it like out there, especially the women?

I'm planning to visit Cape Town in late August or early September, with a couple of my homies. I should've gone for summer but I've been on holiday thrice this year already and wanted to take a breather. Some white guy I used to work with moved out there a few months ago with some NGO that's similar to doctors without borders - and he said it's nice out there. What do you think and what's the best time of the year to visit?

These are some of the pictures of Durban's skyline on google:

3555168736_5a1e91360a_z.jpg

stock-photo-durban-south-africa-march-overview-of-durban-city-skyline-and-business-district-in-184640312.jpg

images

3c6bee720970c473dad210461162bc6a.jpg

Durban looks aesthetically out of this world. :wow:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA HOW FAR 50K/YEAR USD WOULD GO IN THESE VARIOUS COUNTRIES. I'VE BEEN REALLY THINKING ON SEEKING CITIZENSHIP IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
ANYBODY HAVE AN IDEA HOW FAR 50K/YEAR USD WOULD GO IN THESE VARIOUS COUNTRIES. I'VE BEEN REALLY THINKING ON SEEKING CITIZENSHIP IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
Considering the median income for black folks is about 500-600 per month, pretty fukking far. I lived like a king and I was just pulling 65k

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You ever post pictures of your home/apartment while out there? I'd consider buying a home there :lupe:
If I can find the vid then I'll post it. So like over there, you pay your mortgage at the beginning of the year so USG paid my rent which totaled out at about $30k for the year. 2000sq ft 3 bdrm, 3.75 baths and a maids quarters. Not bad but compared to my homies spot, made it look like a studio apt
2qipukm.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If I can find the vid then I'll post it. So like over there, you pay your mortgage at the beginning of the year so USG paid my rent which totaled out at about $30k for the year. 2000sq ft 3 bdrm, 3.75 baths and a maids quarters. Not bad but compared to my homies spot, made it look like a studio apt
2qipukm.jpg
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
2qipukm.jpg

giphy.gif