Aerial and Skyline Views of the Major Cities in Sub-Saharan Africa

HAL 9000

Liberty
Daps
Reppin
Utah
No c00n type sht, but I thought Africa was full of huts and mud?

I would love to visit Africa some day, but my question is, are the developed areas made by cacs? That's my main question. These cacs always claiming the built sht and if it wasn't for them Africans would still be in mud huts. For instance, South Africa I don't claim because I hear it's mostly cacs that live there. Why can't the government kick them out?
Most :mjpls: thing I've read all day.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
No it ain't c00n sht. You talking to somebody who was born in America, raised in American tradition, etc. Growing up here you really can't help that sht especially growing around equally ignorant blacks. Realistically speaking most blacks don't know sht about Africa and high school doesn't teach you anything.

At least I had the audacity to ask Africans what the country was like, how many out here asking those same questions?
You could easily google the answers to these questions if you were truly interested. Can't be ignorant in 2017 :yeshrug:

Daps
You could easily google the answers to these questions if you were truly interested. Can't be ignorant in 2017 :yeshrug:

I was referring to mud huts as in asking a question towards what western media claimed. I never said I thought. As a matter of fact, if you came up to me asked what I think about Africa I wouldn't have given you an answer.

That's like asking me is all of Russia racist, my answer to you would be :yeshrug: