Aerial and Skyline Views of the Major Cities in Sub-Saharan Africa

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
East African countries look the best, Nigerians and Ghanaians steal a lot of our swag.
giphy.gif

Kano

All Star
Daps
Going back to Nigeria in December. Want to check out Ghana. I've heard great things. Trying to touch every country before I'm too old

Daps
No c00n type sht, but I thought Africa was full of huts and mud?

I would love to visit Africa some day, but my question is, are the developed areas made by cacs? That's my main question. These cacs always claiming the built sht and if it wasn't for them Africans would still be in mud huts. For instance, South Africa I don't claim because I hear it's mostly cacs that live there. Why can't the government kick them out?

Daps
If these cities are viable, why don't people from the U.S. make a move? Language & culture for one.... Another one is per capita income & quality of life. I would move if knew that it was a soft landing.

First and foremost, people are too comfortable and scared of I change, I would go as far as saying most are scared to do so. You're asking people to get up and transfer their families over, leaving their grandparents, cousins, etc. behind. Another thing is western media makes the entire continent to be some giant hell hole. Maybe I'm wrong, but a lot of blacks seem to be ignorant and easily fooled. Back in high school some lady told me use African colors on a flag, but I was smug. My mother is kind of the same. I've spoke with Africans, as a lot of them live out here and most have told me the western media is full of BS.

With all the police brutality going on, who knows, maybe we all leave soon? I doubt it happens though

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
No c00n type sht, but I thought Africa was full of huts and mud?

I would love to visit Africa some day, but my question is, are the developed areas made by cacs? That's my main question. These cacs always claiming the built sht and if it wasn't for them Africans would still be in mud huts. For instance, South Africa I don't claim because I hear it's mostly cacs that live there. Why can't the government kick them out?
This is c00n shyt

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I didnt know Africa had Penguins :mindblown:

I was thinking about moving out there in a year or two but I heard the internet/power can be shaky in the city I was looking at (ignorant on the subject) and I work online so Im mad iffy

Daps
This is c00n shyt

No it ain't c00n sht. You talking to somebody who was born in America, raised in American tradition, etc. Growing up here you really can't help that sht especially growing around equally ignorant blacks. Realistically speaking most blacks don't know sht about Africa and high school doesn't teach you anything.

At least I had the audacity to ask Africans what the country was like, how many out here asking those same questions?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If these cities are viable, why don't people from the U.S. make a move? Language & culture for one.... Another one is per capita income & quality of life. I would move if knew that it was a soft landing.

Aint no soft landings in a world of systematic white supremacy.

So either adapt and grind or get left behind.
:manny:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
No it ain't c00n sht. You talking to somebody who was born in America, raised in American tradition, etc. Growing up here you really can't help that sht especially growing around equally ignorant blacks. Realistically speaking most blacks don't know sht about Africa and high school doesn't teach you anything.

At least I had the audacity to ask Africans what the country was like, how many out here asking those same questions?
Think Africa is just mud and huts is done pretty ignorant shyt

At least you're striving to learn more