Adrien Broner clowning on Derrick Rose :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
There's no outrage. I'm just calling out fukk nikka shyt. What I can't do that now because I'm a Rose supporter? I can't do that now because I don't make enough money?
Rose "supporter"? :what:

nikka, yousa STAN!:russ:

This dude trying to soften his title on here to just a "supporter":deadmanny:

#BandCamp

Daps
First off slow ya muhfukkin roll breh. I was making a general comment. Like @SkiHatDaGawd said I don't cosign AB AT ALL, but this selective outrage is interesting. AB is known for not giving a fukk so why Is everybody up in arms? It ain't like this is President Obama saying this shyt...
It's not selective outrage.

If Broner went through the same injury issues as Rose and Rose came out and publicly mocked him, I'd say dude is a clown for that.

And again this isn't about what WE say on here, it's about what other athletes say. If this is selective outrage like you say it is, show me other examples of other athletes mocking injuries like this?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the sh*t just isn't funny. :manny:

Some of y'all just laugh at stuff that's disrepectful regardless of whether it's funny or not

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I don't know why you dudes are out here saying 'but but when my favourite player got injured, y'all made fun of him', that shyt isn't the point. The point is there's a difference between what WE say and what THEY say. How many athletes publicly come out and mock other athletes getting injured like Rose did?

It's fukkkin corny, when they know how much effort and hard work goes into getting there in the first place.

I feel you, but he's a boxer breh. He gets punched in the face for a living. He can die or kill his opponent any moment. He's a prize fighter, not some regular joe fukk monkey groupie like you brehbreh. Dudes get their nose broken and sometimes emergency surgery right after a fight, even worse coma. Rose been a bytch ass negga and a diva, that's all. Noah played the playoffs with plantar fasciitis and never complained or limped. Wade poured champagne on his bad knees after abusing em through the playoffs. He then rested them and got surgery soon after. Rose just being a bytch cuz all he has is a tear, but he keeps acting like he tore his ACL again. He should be out for a month or 2 at most cuz other players have had that injury and come back within a week. Rose is just a diva ass negga

Daps
I feel you, but he's a boxer breh. He gets punched in the face for a living. He can die or kill his opponent any moment. He's a prize fighter, not some regular joe fukk monkey groupie like you brehbreh. Dudes get their nose broken and sometimes emergency surgery right after a fight, even worse coma. Rose been a bytch ass negga and a diva, that's all. Noah played the playoffs with plantar fasciitis and never complained or limped. Wade poured champagne on his bad knees after abusing em through the playoffs. He then rested them and got surgery soon after. Rose just being a bytch cuz all he has is a tear, but he keeps acting like he tore his ACL again. He should be out for a month or 2 at most cuz other players have had that injury and come back within a week. Rose is just a diva ass negga
None of this makes any sense. Try again.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
It's not selective outrage.

If Broner went through the same injury issues as Rose and Rose came out and publicly mocked him, I'd say dude is a clown for that.

And again this isn't about what WE say on here, it's about what other athletes say. If this is selective outrage like you say it is, show me other examples of other athletes mocking injuries like this?

It's selective outrage b/c The Coli laughs about EVERYBODY who gets hurt, injured or has even the slightest limp or impediment. Flabby n sick, smilies, gifs, etc. And we do this EVERYDAY. Now a star athlete says it & everybody is all hurt & shyt. Again I don't cosign the comments, but I ain't losing no sleep over it

Daps
It's selective outrage b/c The Coli laughs about EVERYBODY who gets hurt, injured or has even the slightest limp or impediment. Flabby n sick, smilies, gifs, etc. And we do this EVERYDAY. Now a star athlete says it & everybody is all hurt & shyt. Again I don't cosign the comments, but I ain't losing no sleep over it
No once again, this isn't the same thing.

No one is hurt or will lose sleep over what Broner said. But the fact is, he's a fukk nikka for saying something like this in the first place. Athletes clowning other athletes in this type of situation is corny and bytch made.

He just being an attention-whore with some shyt like this.