Adrien Broner clowning on Derrick Rose :snoop:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Same nikkas riding for Rose' knees are the same ones that were throwing shade on Bynum and his knee problems. Talking down on Kobe with the torn achilles.

nikkas laugh and talk on here about Wade and his bad knees, but we not allowed to laugh about Rose though:rudy:

:camby:

This nikka Rose gonna have Ewing knees for the rest of his career
Real talk. It's all jokes and giggles when its :flabbynsick: Wade. Like I'm supposed to cry for these nikkas :childplease: I wish the nikka well but Imma laugh at shyt just like they would if it was anyone else.

Daps
Being what? Adrien Broner is an athlete so he should empathize with D. Rose? Is that what you mean?
I'm not saying he should empathize, I'm saying it's lame when athletes do it. Why did he feel the need to even say something like this in the first place?

It's an attention-whore move.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Regardless of who is saying it, it's corny. So if anything, be mad at AB for making a corny joke.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying he should empathize, I'm saying it's lame when athletes do it. Why did he feel the need to even say something like this in the first place?

Why would AB need to attention whore? He's probably the 5th biggest boxer at this particular time after Floyd, Manny, Cotto, and Alvarez:manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Why do you have a problem with athletes reacting like any normal person with a sense of humor? What's the difference if I post the same joke as some athlete with twitter?

Daps
So athletes don't laugh and clown boxers when they get knocked the fukk out?

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/1...-to-marquezs-knockout-of-pacquiao-on-twitter/
:what:

This is nothing like this scenario.
Why would AB need to attention whore? He's probably the 5th biggest boxer at this particular time after Floyd, Manny, Cotto, and Alvarez:manny:
:what:

Because it's still not enough for him. Same reasoning as, just because Mayweather has all that money, doesn't mean that he doesn't want more.

It's the same reason why he released that sex tape, cause dude is an attention whore. He thought he'd get a few giggles by mocking Rose's injury.

Daps
Why do you have a problem with athletes reacting like any normal person with a sense of humor? What's the difference if I post the same joke as some athlete with twitter?
Because it's lame and corny.

There's the difference of athletes don't need to stoop that low to gain attention. He did it to get a reaction. Dude's a juvenile tryna mock another young brother who's going through a hard time.