Adrien Broner clowning on Derrick Rose :snoop:

Daps
I'm lying:comeon:

nikkas wasn't making threads left and right talking about Kobes achilles?:usure:
NO. This is what you said -

"Same nikkas riding for Rose' knees are the same ones that were throwing shade on Bynum and his knee problems. Talking down on Kobe with the torn achilles."

Now show me where......

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
There's some shyt in sports that other athletes just shouldn't joke about. This is one of them.

adrien-broner-gif-o.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
NO. This is what you said -

"Same nikkas riding for Rose' knees are the same ones that were throwing shade on Bynum and his knee problems. Talking down on Kobe with the torn achilles."

Now show me where......

This ain't the only thread where nikkas on some:whoa: type shyt when it comes to Rose and his injury. Only reason I'm even discussing this is because my Ring/LWO breh @SkiHatDaGawd @ me in his initial post bc The Problem posted it on Twitter.

Yall Chicago Bulls fans on some "leave Britney alone":sadcam: type shyt when it comes to Rose and his knees but wanna laugh about Wade's knees and shyt last year in the playoffs:rudy:

You dont hear #LWO crying about people talking about Kobe achilles:ufdup:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This dumb nikka. :smh: I hope he gets knocked the fukk out in the ring & D Rose pulls up in his wheelchair, pops off his prosthetic legs & crip walks on this fukk nikka with no legs...disrespectful ass nikka :pacspit:

@Newzz fukk bandcamp :pacspit:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:pachaha: Hey everyone. Supposedly I'm some other font, white guy, called Something on a Rag? :dead: He sent me a PM and I gave him a "confession"..:dead: It's so easy to throw wolves off their scent :shaq: You die. I'm listening to Yo-Yo Ma play Ennio Morricone, having a delicious late night snack of fine cheeses and crackers. :umad:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
This ain't the only thread where nikkas on some:whoa: type shyt when it comes to Rose and his injury. Only reason I'm even discussing this is because my Ring/LWO breh @SkiHatDaGawd @ me in his initial post bc The Problem posted it on Twitter.

Yall Chicago Bulls fans on some "leave Britney alone":sadcam: type shyt when it comes to Rose and his knees but wanna laugh about Wade's knees and shyt last year in the playoffs:rudy:

Preach brother minister, preach.

Daps

:what:

Nah dude. You know you fukked up. You ran up in here :cape:, not knowing what you doing. You said the "Same nikkas riding for Rose' knees are the same ones that were throwing shade on Bynum and his knee problems. Talking down on Kobe with the torn achilles.".... when this shyt isn't true it all.

You dudes are some females with the way you defend fukk nikka shyt.