Adrien Broner clowning on Derrick Rose :snoop:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
This ain't the only thread where nikkas on some:whoa: type shyt when it comes to Rose and his injury. Only reason I'm even discussing this is because my Ring/LWO breh @SkiHatDaGawd @ me in his initial post bc The Problem posted it on Twitter.

Yall Chicago Bulls fans on some "leave Britney alone":sadcam: type shyt when it comes to Rose and his knees but wanna laugh about Wade's knees and shyt last year in the playoffs:rudy:

You dont hear #LWO crying about people talking about Kobe achilles:ufdup:

Let's keep it real. #LWO are riders. Actual contenders. They are made men. They've been thru dynasties. Cow Dung fans have been riding 98' for 15 years :flabbynsick: Since then America has been thru a depression, 2 wars, internet revolution and 3 Presidents. Bulls fans are idiots. Chicago is a joke of a city. Cubs suck, Bears suck. Only thing respectable out of that city is UofC.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This dumb nikka. :smh: I hope he gets knocked the fukk out in the ring & D Rose pulls up in his wheelchair, pops off his prosthetic legs & crip walks on this fukk nikka with no legs...disrespectful ass nikka :pacspit:

@Newzz fukk bandcamp :pacspit:

How's the view from NFC South cellar looking though?:youngsabo:

#BandCamp

You know I had to throw that shot at yall lol :heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Nah dude. You know you fukked up. You ran up in here :cape:, not knowing what you doing. You said the "Same nikkas riding for Rose' knees are the same ones that were throwing shade on Bynum and his knee problems. Talking down on Kobe with the torn achilles.".... when this shyt isn't true it all.

You dudes are some females with the way you defend fukk nikka shyt.

"Leave Rose alooooooone!":sadcam:

:umad:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How's the view from NFC South cellar looking though?youngsabo:

#BandCamp

You know I had to throw that shot at yall lol :heh:

It's all good breh. I'd rather be WOAT with what we have coming back & a top 10 NFL pick than try to win some meaningless games down the stretch. BTW, I'm not even really mad at Broner, but Karma is real breh, you start joking about other people's injuries & that never ends well

But Broner has made his career off not giving a fukk, I'm not understanding the outrage. This is who he is :yeshrug:

Daps
"Leave Rose alooooooone!":sadcam:

:umad:

I don't know why you dudes are out here saying 'but but when my favourite player got injured, y'all made fun of him', that shyt isn't the point. The point is there's a difference between what WE say and what THEY say. How many athletes publicly come out and mock other athletes getting injured like Rose did?

It's fukkkin corny, when they know how much effort and hard work goes into getting there in the first place.

Daps
But Broner has made his career off not giving a fukk, I'm not understanding the outrage. This is who he is :yeshrug:
There's no outrage. I'm just calling out fukk nikka shyt. What I can't do that now because I'm a Rose supporter? I can't do that now because I don't make enough money?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
There's no outrage. I'm just calling out fukk nikka shyt. What I can't do that now because I'm a Rose supporter? I can't do that now because I don't make enough money?

First off slow ya muhfukkin roll breh. I was making a general comment. Like @SkiHatDaGawd said I don't cosign AB AT ALL, but this selective outrage is interesting. AB is known for not giving a fukk so why Is everybody up in arms? It ain't like this is President Obama saying this shyt...