Admit simp crimes you've committed

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I paid a chicks car note for 8 months. We were just really cool and I never even got a kiss or even got to ride in her car. This was in 2009 and she had a 2008 BMW 335

sike!....Im bullshytting

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I paid a chicks car note for 8 months. We were just really cool and I never even got a kiss or even got to ride in her car. This was in 2009 and she had a 2008 BMW 335

sike!....Im bullshytting
:wow: I been there breh. I simped on this chick extra hard. Went to visit her for a weekend. Showed up with flowers and all. Was getting ready to take it down the first night, she goes "You can sleep in the bed with me, but don't touch me." I didn't take it seriously. On the inside, I was like " FINALLY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN." :blessed:

Mind you I was trying to get at her for a year at that time and have never kissed her or nothing :snoop:

So we get in the bed and I try to spoon up. Long story short she made me sleep on her floor. :beli:

Entire weekend went like that, and I still wined and dined her. :mindblown:

It gets worst, when I made it back home, I mailed her some diamond and pearl earrings :damn:

I feel disgusted even thinking about that shyt, breh. I didn't hear from her or see her until about 3 months later. And, I was still simping. Got damn!:damn:

Then I made the inevitable drunk phone call, telling her all my feeling. Her simple reply, "I only look at you like a friend." That was that. Then a week or so later I seen a her post on facebook a pic with some NBA nikka. I'm not gonna mention him, but he had just signed a huge contract.

I knew in my heart that nikka smashed without putting in a second of work. That was latter confirmed by a mutual friend. nikka had her coming to his mansion everyday. Then I heard about other NBA nikkas and a well known rapper she was fukking with. Had me drinking Henny in the dark listening to shyt like this:

Breh, I was so far gone with this shyt. That chick belonged to the game, but my young ass still believed in love stories. After, I snapped out of that I became straight :demonic:. Wasn't even keeping contact with any chick if I didn't smash that week.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
One of my many simp crimes happened when met this chick again, whom I haven't since high school. When I when I saw her again, my simping crimes began. We started talking about the days in high school, and I asked her was she single, and she said she had a daughter and her baby daddy was on and off. When told me that, I asked for her number anyway, knowing I would probably get my heart broken in the end.

My simping highlights:
-Was calling her everyday and asking for a relationship, even though her and the baby daddy was on and off.
-Was viciously texting her at least 30 times a day, seven days a week, saying I love you, and will treat you better than that no good man.
-Use to listen to her problems about how her man was mistreating.
-Buying her salads almost everyday from this doughnut shop after class.
-Took her out to dinner at this Chinese restaurant my dad works at.
-Bought her $100 vacuum cleaner for her birthday.
-Use to do her homework for her, even though she paid me.
-Took her out to Shoneys and took her to the movies afterwards to see The Final Destination. And I paid for everything like the simp I am.
-Wrote her a letter explaining how I will be a good man to her and her daughter.
-Use to wash car for her.
- Repeated the same process for three years and still did not get a relationship or the nookie.

I finally opened my eyes and told her to go hell and find her another sucker to tease. Every since then, I have never let a woman make a fool out of me, because I can smell their bullshyt from a mile away. Especially these females with kids.
You did this for three years! :merchant:
He was probably bonin at least 5 times a week
I bet she showed him those I love you texts

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I been there breh. I simped on this chick extra hard. Went to visit her for a weekend. Showed up with flowers and all. Was getting ready to take it down the first night, she goes "You can sleep in the bed with me, but don't touch me." I didn't take it seriously. On the inside, I was like " FINALLY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN." :blessed:

Mind you I was trying to get at her for a year at that time and have never kissed her or nothing :snoop:

So we get in the bed and I try to spoon up. Long story short she made me sleep on her floor. :beli:

Entire weekend went like that, and I still wined and dined her. :mindblown:

It gets worst, when I made it back home, I mailed her some diamond and pearl earrings :damn:

I feel disgusted even thinking about that shyt, breh. I didn't hear from her or see her until about 3 months later. And, I was still simping. Got damn!:damn:

Then I made the inevitable drunk phone call, telling her all my feeling. Her simple reply, "I only look at you like a friend." That was that. Then a week or so later I seen a her post on facebook a pic with some NBA nikka. I'm not gonna mention him, but he had just signed a huge contract.

I knew in my heart that nikka smashed without putting in a second of work. That was latter confirmed by a mutual friend. nikka had her coming to his mansion everyday. Then I heard about other NBA nikkas and a well known rapper she was fukking with. Had me drinking Henny in the dark listening to shyt like this:

Breh, I was so far gone with this shyt. That chick belonged to the game, but my young ass still believed in love stories. After, I snapped out of that I became straight :demonic:. Wasn't even keeping contact with any chick if I didn't smash that week.

As leat you wisened up. What ever happened to said harlot?

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I bought my wife a wedding ring. That is the most simppish shyt I've done in my life. fukk all you bytch-ass simps ruining the game for all the other guys in the world.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
One of my many simp crimes happened when met this chick again, whom I haven't since high school. When I when I saw her again, my simping crimes began. We started talking about the days in high school, and I asked her was she single, and she said she had a daughter and her baby daddy was on and off. When told me that, I asked for her number anyway, knowing I would probably get my heart broken in the end.

My simping highlights:
-Was calling her everyday and asking for a relationship, even though her and the baby daddy was on and off.
-Was viciously texting her at least 30 times a day, seven days a week, saying I love you, and will treat you better than that no good man.
-Use to listen to her problems about how her man was mistreating.
-Buying her salads almost everyday from this doughnut shop after class.
-Took her out to dinner at this Chinese restaurant my dad works at.
-Bought her $100 vacuum cleaner for her birthday.
-Use to do her homework for her, even though she paid me.
-Took her out to Shoneys and took her to the movies afterwards to see The Final Destination. And I paid for everything like the simp I am.
-Wrote her a letter explaining how I will be a good man to her and her daughter.
-Use to wash car for her.
- Repeated the same process for three years and still did not get a relationship or the nookie.

I finally opened my eyes and told her to go hell and find her another sucker to tease. Every since then, I have never let a woman make a fool out of me, because I can smell their bullshyt from a mile away. Especially these females with kids.

:whew::dahell::damn:

also:

Took her out to dinner at this Chinese restaurant my dad works at.

:pachaha: well that must have been awkward. Was pops serving you guys? :heh: