Admit simp crimes you've committed

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
- during the myspace era I wrote a chick a love essay, exposing my feelings and shyt
she rejected me and just wanted to be friends:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:
I was like 16 and she was my dream girl at the time :to::to::to:

- I bought my main chick a $500 necklace and took her on a $2000 shopping spree. In my defense, I'm upgrading this chick and plan on wifing her soon. She has all the qualities I want in a mate you fell me, I'm tryna hold on to this one.

Breh, you don't upgrade a chick by buying her shyt. You upgrade her by upgrading her mind. My ex randomly called me last week saying her meeting me was the greatest thing that's ever happened to her and no man will compare to me. Every chick I've dated have told me those exact words.

If you wanna upgrade her, teach her how to think and how to act. Once you do that, you'll start to see even the tone in which she talks about you to other people will change.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Breh, you don't upgrade a chick by buying her shyt. You upgrade her by upgrading her mind. My ex randomly called me last week saying her meeting me was the greatest thing that's ever happened to her and no man will compare to me. Every chick I've dated have told me those exact words.

If you wanna upgrade her, teach her how to think and how to act. Once you do that, you'll start to see even the tone in which she talks about you to other people will change.

True and I do that. I was just stepping up her clothing game cuz she was looking really bummy. I'm not tryna be around a chick that cant dress

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
True and I do that. I was just stepping up her clothing game cuz she was looking really bummy. I'm not tryna be around a chick that cant dress

Just be careful brehs. Mess around get her gear right and have one of her old "friends" hit you with the :mjpls: randomly

Daps
Reppin
California
man they probably be at the same ol' clubs like City Lights for the black women or Starlite for the mixed crowd.

When it comes to fine women, gymwise, I'm sure gold's gym got the crown in killeen. CTC/Texas A&M Central Texas got a lot of quality women.

For this area, we had a ton of fine women growing up and going through high school, but Killeen doesn't have anything here to keep them around. As soon as they hit 18, they are off to cities like Dallas or Houston.

This is absolute truth. I'm here in Killeen right now.

Wackest city I ever lived in. What is there to do.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I can remember one instance as a freshman in college. I was feeling this one chick who always seemed to be flirting with me and trying to get at me. When I went over the details with my roomates, they confirmed my thoughts based on what I reflected about her actions. Her birthday was coming up and one suggested that I buy her a card to show her that I was trying to get with her. Me, being 18 and still not iron clad on certain male/female dynamics, took that advice.

So, I copped the card and gave it to her one day. I remember how awkward that moment was because she seemed to not know what to say or how to react. I remember we went our separate ways and I felt a strong feeling of uncertainty after giving her the card. After that, the vibe was off.

Well, one day she stopped by my dorm one day after class. I forget what prompted her to stop by since she never came over. Anyway, when she got there, she told me that she was sorry if she gave me any impressions of having a crush but she only saw me as a friend and that she felt really bad about me going out of my way for the card. What made it worse was that one of my roomates was in the room and overheard the tableau...one of the roommates who thought "the card" would be a good idea.

Even though I had done a cupcake move, I stayed resolute and played it to the side as best I could by being on some "yea I bought the card but no need for you stop by on some speech sh#t....it wasn't that serious." She apologized and I directed her to leave my room.

I felt embarassed and heated at the same time, but I kept my cool and chalked it up. I learned a few things fa sho that day:

- Never cupcake with a woman that's not your girl or about to be your girl

- Make a chick earn everything she gets

- Its better to be straight to the point from jump and avoid any miscontruing of intent

- Never take the dating advice of 3rd parties who don't have first hand knowledge of the chick in question or her intentions. And even then, be careful because most dudes are simply shooting in the dark when it comes to women....and by most, I mean MOST

I'm happy for that experience because I learned a lot from that instance that has served me ever since.

Peace
Stop taking women advice from white guys :pachaha::takedat:
My white roommate tried to get me to do something similar

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

:ohhh: I never thought of this..:ohhh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Flew from UK to Canada for my ex-fiancee :wow:
Booked flights and hotel in Rome for my ex-squeeze:sadcam:

:snoop:

ls773

Pro
Daps
"I'm pregnant"
"uh what you gonna do?"
"what should i do?"
"i'll let you decide, i'll support it either way"
(twice)

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
almost let a girl live in my house cus she was goin homeless
i also asked a bunch of random people girl advice for when i talk to her
purposefully avoided her (same girl) for a few days

essentially im a bytch when it comes to girls

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I have committed one of the ultimate simp crime ever. I'm too embarrassed to testified. :snoop: The ether still burns my soul after 6 years after she dumped me in the :trash: However, I'll tell you one of my story. I used to picked a girl up after she gets off from work. Driving to her house was a 30 minute ride, and after I dropped her off home, I drove another 40 minutes to my place:skip:. I used to try so hard to convince this girl to go out in a date with me:patrice:..She told me didn't have time for a date because her hands were full with working and going to school. Because I always wanted to win this girl's heart, I continue to pick her up from work. Gas was cheap at that time; it was a $1.06 per gallon; therefore, I wasn't really hurting on gas money. On her off days, shorty never bother to give me a call to check up on me , but call for a ride. I did this shyt for 3 weeks straight until my big cousin asked if I'm dating her ; I said no. Then, he look at me with the Cosby's look :what: and said to me, "your dumbass ain't fukking but you still drive her home".:aicmon: What the fukk wrong with you? :dahell: "Drop that bytch and stop calling her". :camby:I remembered those exact words :mjlol:.. That was a wake up call for me to stop simping on ol girl..After that day, I ignored her calls. Two years later I saw her in a bus on my way home and she had told she is getting married and was bragging to me how she is happy with her fiance. I was like :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
Greenwood, MS
One of my many simp crimes happened when met this chick again, whom I haven't since high school. When I when I saw her again, my simping crimes began. We started talking about the days in high school, and I asked her was she single, and she said she had a daughter and her baby daddy was on and off. When told me that, I asked for her number anyway, knowing I would probably get my heart broken in the end.

My simping highlights:
-Was calling her everyday and asking for a relationship, even though her and the baby daddy was on and off.
-Was viciously texting her at least 30 times a day, seven days a week, saying I love you, and will treat you better than that no good man.
-Use to listen to her problems about how her man was mistreating.
-Buying her salads almost everyday from this doughnut shop after class.
-Took her out to dinner at this Chinese restaurant my dad works at.
-Bought her $100 vacuum cleaner for her birthday.
-Use to do her homework for her, even though she paid me.
-Took her out to Shoneys and took her to the movies afterwards to see The Final Destination. And I paid for everything like the simp I am.
-Wrote her a letter explaining how I will be a good man to her and her daughter.
-Use to wash car for her.
- Repeated the same process for three years and still did not get a relationship or the nookie.

I finally opened my eyes and told her to go hell and find her another sucker to tease. Every since then, I have never let a woman make a fool out of me, because I can smell their bullshyt from a mile away. Especially these females with kids.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
One of my many simp crimes happened when met this chick again, whom I haven't since high school. When I when I saw her again, my simping crimes began. We started talking about the days in high school, and I asked her was she single, and she said she had a daughter and her baby daddy was on and off. When told me that, I asked for her number anyway, knowing I would probably get my heart broken in the end.

My simping highlights:
-Was calling her everyday and asking for a relationship, even though her and the baby daddy was on and off.
-Was viciously texting her at least 30 times a day, seven days a week, saying I love you, and will treat you better than that no good man.
-Took her out to Shoneys and took her to the movies afterwards to see The Final Destination. And I paid for everything like the simp I am.
-Wrote her a letter explaining how I will be a good man to her and her daughter.
- Repeated the same process for three years and still did not get a relationship or the nookie.

I finally opened my eyes and told her to go hell and find her another sucker to tease. Every since then, I have never let a woman make a fool out of me, because I can smell their bullshyt from a mile away. Especially these females with kids.

oh my gawd.

OH

MY

GAWD

nikka....:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

My simping highlights:

:huhldup: