Adidas sells more sneakers than Jordan Brand

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Jordan is third in the "athletic shoe" category, not out of every type of shoe.
nah homie... read the article.. it says "FOOTWEAR"

adidas entire footwear dept was losing to jordan's for decades... and i can assure you that jordan has nowhere near as many shoes as all of adidas.

but sure... lets make it athletic footwear... what the fukk breh.. that ain't no better. how many different sports does adidas have shoes in? how many does jordan? how is jordan even winning that race?

Research firm NPD Group reported Monday that Adidas, which has Houston Rockets star James Harden (and his big bushy beard) as its top endorser, is now the second best seller of U.S. footwear. Adidas passed Nike's Jordan brand, which NPD tracks separately from the rest of Nike.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nah homie... read the article.. it says "FOOTWEAR"

adidas entire footwear dept was losing to jordan's for decades... and i can assure you that jordan has nowhere near as many shoes as all of adidas.

but sure... lets make it athletic footwear... what the fukk breh.. that ain't no better. how many different sports does adidas have shoes in? how many does jordan? how is jordan even winning that race?

Research firm NPD Group reported Monday that Adidas, which has Houston Rockets star James Harden (and his big bushy beard) as its top endorser, is now the second best seller of U.S. footwear. Adidas passed Nike's Jordan brand, which NPD tracks separately from the rest of Nike.

Go look at the Matt NPD guys twitter.

He clarifies there that this is only athletic shoes

Also, Jordan makes football cleats and golf shoes..

This is also only US sales. Adidas sells tons of soccer cleats overseas