ADIDAS DROPS KANYE

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye wanted Adidas to drop him. That being said, I would love this same energy anytime someone is being anti anything. African, Black, white, Jewish, etc.

I am not defending west he brought this nonsense on himself but the media chooses who to protect and cover for and who not to, its clear they are using him as a scape goat and an example, discipline him and ensure no one ever dares follow in such steps. When its racism against black people, theres no upraw or calls to drop sponsors. Remember those 2/3 of those racists hispanics on the la city council are still on the job.
This just shows that they can destroy whoever they want to, when you go against ''them'' its clear

this reminds me when Reggie Wright Jr on his bomb 1st podcast was talking about how Jimmy Iovine and other executives told Suge he had to remove a track off of a record because Tupac or someone else made a lyric about Jewish and Italian women and they was like:whoa: u can’t do that…

Oh but it’s fine to dropped the other tracks about killing nikkas and black women getting trained on and sucking dikks

Adidas and these other companies should have been dropped him since he said slavery was a choice a few years back..

But nope.. they know majority of our people are c00ns and as long as u dropped music and material shyt we’ll forget about it

People will do what you allow them to. If we don't want to build a strong community and network to look out for our own we can't get mad at people who choose to do so

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's not calculated, this man has gone off the deep end. Please stop thinking his playing 4D chess out here, he's just a loon who is burning every professional and personal bridge he has.

Also, flip with what? Doesn't AdIdas own all the patents and designs on the Yeezys?
He only owes Yeezy Slides outright everything else is owned bt Addias.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mel Gibson, who has a well documented history (one instance occurring after he was pulled over by a police officer for speeding) of making antisemitic comments, along with the infamous rant in which he told his wife how delighted he’d be to see her raped by a pack of ******s, is still getting work in Hollywood.

this part is disingenuous as hell…gibson was untouchable and blackballed hard for a minute…this situation with kanye just started but ultimately I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s allowed to slink back in after he does an “apology” tour and pretends to get help or whatever hoops they make him jump through like they did with nick cannon

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
People will do what you allow them to. If we don't want to build a strong community and network to look out for our own we can't get mad at people who choose to do sowwáadafa see ao
Bro saying this like racism is just words. It's actions. Whites own 99% of this nation's wealth and even more globally. We ain't dealing with a do better situation. We dealing with global foot on necks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
this part is disingenuous as hell…gibson was untouchable and blackballed hard for a minute…this situation with kanye just started but ultimately I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s allowed to slink back in after he does an “apology” tour and pretends to get help or whatever hoops they make him jump through like they did with nick cannon
Nick was smart to jump on I need help and clean up his image and the thing is Nick didn't even say anything. It was who he brought on

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He brought this onto himself. Better start flipping those ugly ass foam runners for whatever you can get.

200.gif

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I am not defending west he brought this nonsense on himself but the media chooses who to protect and cover for and who not to, its clear they are using him as a scape goat and an example, discipline him and ensure no one ever dares follow in such steps. When its racism against black people, theres no upraw or calls to drop sponsors. Remember those 2/3 of those racists hispanics on the la city council are still on the job.
This just shows that they can destroy whoever they want to, when you go against ''them'' its clear

:patrice: