Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
TODAY'S THE DAY!!!! :blessed:

tenor.gif

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Adam Cole is reportedly becoming a free agent from his WWE contract today.

It’s interesting to note that Cole has removed the link to his WWE Shop page from his Twitter bio. The link was still in his Twitter bio as of around 8pm ET on Thursday evening.

It looks like nothing has changed on Cole’s WWE Shop page. There were some items marked down 25%, with other items not at a sale price. This is not out of the ordinary as many active and top WWE Superstars have items marked down at sale prices.

On a related note, Cole has canceled his scheduled Twitch stream today. He announced the schedule change earlier this afternoon.

“Hey Chugs Army….I’m very sorry but something has come up today and I won’t be able to stream today [frown emoji] I really really wish that I could. But I will keep you all posted on when the stream will be Saturday! Love you Chugs Army and thanks for understanding as always [folded hands emoji],” he wrote to fans.

There’s still no word on what Cole has planned for his pro wrestling future, but we will keep you updated.

Stay tuned for more.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I have a feeling he's gonna do a surprise appearence at the next PWG show before showing up on AEW.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam Cole trying to mean mug Tony Schiavone with Tony towering over him and outweighing him by 100 pounds :mjlol:

The good thing is that no one cares about size in AEW, we will leave the wrestling fans with the same taste of wrestling as Mcmahon to care about size.

Enjoy watching Kane vs Big Show for 20 minutes, I'd rather watch Cole vs Pac

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The good thing is that no one cares about size in AEW, we will leave the wrestling fans with the same taste of wrestling as Mcmahon to care about size.

Ow now adam cole isnt a midget skinny with a big head

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

hes the next hbk since he not with wwe no more

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Don't do this to yourself, brother. It's okay to make fun of Adam Cole for being 6 inches smaller than his billed height.