Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

sbud

All Star
Daps
To be fair they weren’t even aware this dudes contract was expiring in the first place so I wouldn’t be surprised if it took them until the last minute to get their shyt together on the contract offer too.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
To be fair they weren’t even aware this dudes contract was expiring in the first place so I wouldn’t be surprised if it took them until the last minute to get their shyt together on the contract offer too.

Well that's okay then :heh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Im inclined to agree but in this case it doesn’t matter though, he’s over. The character works, it’s money. I’m not even a fan and I see it.

Yeah, I’m not entirely on the Adam Cole bandwagon but Shawn Michaels is a huge fan of him so something is obviously there :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why would they wait to offer him a contraxt on the week his deal expires? :gucci:

Max you're gonna have to take the L on this one...that boy gone gone.

Max has been taking L's since October 2019. Not the first time and sure as hell ain't the last time he's taking an L

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
they already had to correct they own report lol

I cant believe any report that has to be edited soon after its out. It's like they tried to be first then be actual. I hear he is 100% done but then they flip and say "oops he isn't done till Friday sorry guys"

Still think he goes to aew and more power to him

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Great talent at a cross road. Stay and risk being poorly used. He has the swag and confidence to be a main eventer, but the track record for NXT guys is like 50/50 at best. If he goes to AEW he risks becoming a victim of a subpar product, and less viewers. But, AEW could be making a turn, and it does seem more and more likely that Vince could sell...