Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do this to yourself, brother. It's okay to make fun of Adam Cole for being 6 inches smaller than his billed height.

Absolutely lol

All im saying I'd rather q Cole match at 5'7 than a Randy Orton match at whatever size he's billed at

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Fightful update:

Adam Cole's WWE contract expired last Friday, and we have confirmed with sources within WWE that he has not re-signed with the company. He is now 100% a free agent.

WWE sources also indicated that Cole is expected to field offers, and that he was not at Smackdown last Friday, and was not meeting with Vince McMahon as many had suspected when he canceled his stream.

Fightful will work to gain more information on Cole's contract talks.

These updates from SRS :unimpressed:

Learned well from his daddy Dave.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably won't see movement from Cole until near the end of the month. AEW got that NY show (or any show thereafter). WWE got the draft first week of Oct.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These updates from SRS :unimpressed:

Learned well from his daddy Dave.

SRS then dropped an update saying g an internal email was sent company wide saying g Adam Cole is no longer in the plans or with the company. Same thing happened with Bryan a week or 2 before it was semi confirmed that he left the recycle bin.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cole's had WAY more outstanding matches the last three years than Blandy

ehh listen you may disagree but him and the Gargano types jumped the shark. Ask anyone from Flair to HitGOAT and they will tell you how Orton's timing in the ring is impeccable and Orton has the advantage on the microphone too even tho Cole is good as well.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh listen you may disagree but him and the Gargano types jumped the shark. Ask anyone from Flair to HitGOAT and they will tell you how Orton's timing in the ring is impeccable and Orton has the advantage on the microphone too even tho Cole is good as well.

I hear ya. All I'm saying is for a guy who is often cited, by other wrestlers no less, as one of the best in the ring, Randy Orton has, comparatively speaking, very few outstanding matches these last 10 or so years.

It's great that his fundamentals in the ring are the best and all that, but if the matches are mostly just pretty good at best, then what does that say? That he's half assing it? Bored and unmotivated?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
what does that say? That he's half assing it? Bored and unmotivated?

No i think he has plenty of great matches through the years but most WWE talent go through long stretches like that because of the booking. Not even that the booking is always bad.. it's more that some stories call for something else to happen. He's also been in feuds with supernatural characters and shyt.

Orton could go tear down the house with Omega if that's what was called for.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Since it looks like hes using wwe vs aew for leverage for more $$$

wouldnt be shocked if wwe just pulls the offer all together