Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why do people from WWE just disappear and pop up back on TV with no explanation?:why:

I think a part of that is they are getting rest/nothing for them so they're just in catering. Like how sami has been off tv for the past few weeks but has been doing live events. Same with cesaro.

I remember some peeps wanting wwe to have an off season so stars can rejuvenate themselves. Well they've kinda, somewhat, sorta been doing that :yeshrug: .

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah this dood showin up Wednesday or at All Out

They'll leave him for All out for max ovation possible, however, I'd expect small paranormal activities on BTE as of next Monday. For all the people saying they're trolling, none of that happened when Marty's ROH contract expired with ROH and he was working on a handshake agreement until the new year.

Everyone thought Scurll would debut on AEW but they had no hints and no teases and he ended up staying with ROH. I'd say a deal is already signed.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think a part of that is they are getting rest/nothing for them so they're just in catering. Like how sami has been off tv for the past few weeks but has been doing live events. Same with cesaro.

I remember some peeps wanting wwe to have an off season so stars can rejuvenate themselves. Well they've kinda, somewhat, sorta been doing that :yeshrug: .

That is the biggest juelz. I guarantee 80 percent of the people that just disappear from TV, are not just resting, are do not want an off-season if everyone else is not in said off-season and on tv doing shyt...

This happens on both companies to be fair though, it's just that if it's mid-card or below in AEW they can still work Darks (which is equivalent to house shows in the E).

People forget both shows only a couple hours, and everyone has to take a turn, it's just with WWE they have serious continuity issues, and never finish angles lots of times. With AEW, when a dude is stepping aside for someone else to shine on TV for a couple months, you can clearly tell their angle has finished. In the E, sometimes they just disappear off tv.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Why would they wait to offer him a contraxt on the week his deal expires? :gucci:

Max you're gonna have to take the L on this one...that boy gone gone.