Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't blame him especially with the amount of pull that Britt Baker has in AEW with Tony Kahn. he's probably going to get a better financial offer than WWE would give him strictly based on Kahn wanting to keep Baker happy.

plus, he's reached his peak in WWE. they're not going to do anything with him on either of the main rosters because he is so small. so why stay in the NXT studio wrestling school? may as well move on.

The WWE is literally making it clear. They transitioning from WWE to the WE, in what world does it make sense to stay anymore

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Punk’s AEW debut is the beginning of AEW’s next chapter. It ain’t about the “Elite” anymore, we getting some Name names now. Cole coming in should be fun.

Got damn Scrull was like, “I’m good in ROH, I’ma look out for self!” and now he’s assed out with no support system. Hate to see it :mjlol:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Punk’s AEW debut is the beginning of AEW’s next chapter. It ain’t about the “Elite” anymore, we getting some Name names now. Cole coming in should be fun.

Got damn Scrull was like, “I’m good in ROH, I’ma look out for self!” and now he’s assed out with no support system. Hate to see it :mjlol:

Shouldn’t have been fukking underage girls

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
denzel-smoking3ykw1.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
fukk No. Plus AEW already got his old music rights :banderas:

Dude’s entrance never felt right coming out to that NXT shyt

:hubie: Never really been a fan of his but he is good on the mic :ehh:

AEW is getting pretty crowded...

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else feel like Cole only going to AEW to make sure Schiavone and Punk dont fukk his wife?

Lol

I am all in for the potential Schiovane/Cole interactions about Tony being too close to Britt. That's definitely leading somewhere.

And to the AEW is too crowded crowd, they'll definitely let some contracts expire and not renew them now with the influx of new talent