Adam Cole's NXT contract expires after SummerSlam

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, only thing I could understand is him signing a 1 or 2 year deal for big money. Knowing that he would still be young when that contract is up so him jumping ship could still mean him being treated as a big deal by the AEW audience. Also, in 1-2 years that roster will probably have more openings than right now.

But if he signs long term thinking WWE will treat him right, he's a moron.
Shid, I wouldn't even understand that. That's the same thing The Good Brothers and Strowman did before getting tossed out on they asses.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:duck: Braun's downside was allegedly one mil a year and they cut him yet they gonna give that to little ass Adam Cole....:comeon:

Both main brands want him :yeshrug:

tv execs wanted bray to stay so they probably telln wwe to keep him(cole)

i wana see him on smackdown

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Shid, I wouldn't even understand that. That's the same thing The Good Brothers and Strowman did before getting tossed out on they asses.

True. It's just that in Cole's case, he would be joining a promotion that has Omega, Mox, Page and bigger stars than him in Danielson and Punk coming in just before him. Waiting a year would not be that bad of an idea.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Its gonna be alot of salty people if he resigns the “what has he done” if he doesnt beat roman on day 1

mind u i can use that logic for aew but these cacs will juelz

example: in 2 1/2 years penta/fenix havent done shyt
Mjf wrestles once every 6 months on tv
Andrade had one match in 2 months
Tay conti has had one match on tv in months??

Silkk

Daps
True. It's just that in Cole's case, he would be joining a promotion that has Omega, Mox, Page and bigger stars than him in Danielson and Punk coming in just before him. Waiting a year would not be that bad of an idea.
Cole would likely be back in the Elite getting the main TV time along with the Bucks and Omega. Even if not, Why turn down a guaranteed 4-5 year deal where you know you will be getting paid vs signing with a crazy mofo who changes his mind on something every time the wind blows. They've done a really good job so far keeping Christian, Andrade, Malakai Black, Miro, etc. all in the mix and not left in catering. I don't think they'll have ANY issue finding a spot for Cole there.

The Good Brothers chose WWE over AEW & ready made storyline day 1 and it fukked them up until recently. Cole would be crazy to take that chance. Especially with HHH having ZERO control over what happens on the main roster. Look at Nakamura, Ricochet, Keith Lee, and now Karrion Kross. Maaaaan fukk That shyt.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I think @Jmare007 is right. Right now the AEW scene is packed and that’s without Bryan and Punk in the mix

securing a big bag and coming to AEW in a year might actually be better for Cole since he’d be the big free agent signing for next year:hubie:

like right now what can he really do? Take over the tnt title?

Silkk

Daps

I think @Jmare007 is right. Right now the AEW scene is packed and that’s without Bryan and Punk in the mix

securing a big bag and coming to AEW in a year might actually be better for Cole since he’d be the big free agent signing for next year:hubie:

like right now what can he really do? Take over the tnt title?

Lol why do yall think WWE would even allow him to sign a 1 year deal? That never happens

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Lol why do yall think WWE would even allow him to sign a 1 year deal? That never happens

I just threw out there the only scenario I could justify Cole staying. If that's something WWE would never give him, then he should just leave, I said that in the first post I quoted you.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
As soon as he signs the dotted line theyll book him as Michael Coles lost son

They could actually make that work with how much Pat McAfee shyts on Michael Cole :russ:

On a side note, it's hilarious watching Pat McAfee's show and him randomly bringing up "that scumbag Adam Cole" and AJ Hawk saying Adam Cole is a great guy & Pat getting pissed :russ: