AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Imo Bron wins the exact amount of championships regardless of a 3rd star...if not more (2015). He could have went to the Bulls with Rose and still wins 2 imo. And not making the Love trade would have given them real assets to flip for more quality players/depth. 2016/2020 showed unless against a juggernaut like GS he can get a ring without one/one playing like one. I've come to peace with this move cause with Brooklyn you need a 3rd star.
Healthy Bron is still the best 30 to 32 min player in the league imo. He's just not the same or to the same quality when he plays more. Bron can now only play 30 mins, but play HARD. The Lakers will be a problem. Russ can allow Bron to sit and with less mins he'll move more off the ball. If he thinks he might have to play 36 to 40...he will coast. Vogel just gotta stagger the mins.

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I still think this is gonna turn into a multi team deal. I just don’t see where Kuz fits with Washington unless they want him as a super sixth man. But we all know that’s a time he struggles with.