AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
careful brehs. we already got haters saying league will need to intervene if the trade ends up expanded and we get bhield too.. like the bucks situation last year.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Westbrook is only 33 he got 2-3 years left with his speed and power...Bron got 2 years left...This their last push to get more than 1 ring before Bron is done........

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Hold on why would Sacramento do a sign and trade with the Lakers for Schroeder when they have De’Aaron Fox who just got a max deal ????!

facts plus just drafted davion mitchell to add 2 it ..makes no sense to trade for shroeder ..

He would be traded to another team not the Kings. A team like Washington needs a starting point guard now.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk ain’t nobody talking about us drafting Mac McClung? That white boy is nice. He might take somebody starting spot no cap.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Luzma is gone it’s a great day. I really do think Lakers need to get rondo back and hopefully get Dwight or maybe javale back. They need shooters obviously and a 2 guard.

Westbrook I think is polarizing because of his shooting/free throw shooting percentage. Another thing that bothers me about him is will he fall in line with lebron? He’s been able to be the man everywhere. Also will be playmake for others to get them easy baskets.

That’s why I like the possibility of trying to get Rondo back he will be able to set people up.

1). Getting Rondo and Dwight back should be top priority. I agree wholeheartedly. They NEVER should have been allowed to leave in the first place.

2). Lebron is the Alpha of alphas. I’m 100% convinced that this trade doesn’t go down without Bron’s blessing. Russ knows Bron is the man who led three teams to the promised land and Russ is trying to get there. I don’t think the issue will be Russ trying to be “The Man” over Bron. I don’t think that was an issue between him and Harden in Houston. Russ’s issue will be whats is always been, putting HEART over common sense basketball plays. It remains to be seen if playing with Bron can finally curve some of Russ’s worse instincts.