AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know.......the way this is being talked about reminds me EXACTLY of how the conversations were after harden was traded to Brooklyn. We see how that turned out. I wouldn't be shocked by December folks will crying about how this ain't fair, Bron always needs a superteam to win lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I assume the season thread gonna be named "Spac(ing) Jam" :troll:

Bron and Russ are so nonchalant without the ball in their hands and it's too late for either to change their game. AD gonna have to play the 5 more now whether he likes it or not.

What shooters are even out there for cheap?

Great Value Rob Lowe got a lotta work to do.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know.......the way this is being talked about reminds me EXACTLY of how the conversations were after harden was traded to Brooklyn. We see how that turned out. I wouldn't be shocked by December folks will crying about how this ain't fair, Bron always needs a superteam to win lol

Harden, KD, and Kyrie all can shoot. :francis:

Our best returning shooter on the roster right now is fukkin Bron. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Correct

WPd8ULG.jpg
Rob Pelinka will set up dinner with your favorite dead celebrity

Brodie home

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He would be traded to another team not the Kings. A team like Washington needs a starting point guard now.
Yeah the trade can be expanded to a three team deal. They can sign and trade Schroeder and send him to Washington or something like that

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let's see what happens with Free Agency. Really wanna bring Dwight back, but if not Dwight we will need another big not named Dummond :camby:

Hoping we can keep Alex Caruso/THT/Kieff too

they taking vet minimums?

I think we got a mid level exception and Schroeder's sign and trade to add pieces.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Those 4 Championships MUST have happened in my imagination then..
Happened in Miami but Love was no third star. Dude was either injured or flat out awful when it mattered most. Cavs would have been better off trading that 1st pick for someone like Horford or some 3 & D guys.
Imo Bron wins the exact amount of championships regardless of a 3rd star...if not more (2015). He could have went to the Bulls with Rose and still wins 2 imo. And not making the Love trade would have given them real assets to flip for more quality players/depth. 2016/2020 showed unless against a juggernaut like GS he can get a ring without one/one playing like one. I've come to peace with this move cause with Brooklyn you need a 3rd star.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I assume the season thread gonna be named "Spac(ing) Jam" :troll:

Bron and Russ are so nonchalant without the ball in their hands and it's too late for either to change their game. AD gonna have to play the 5 more now whether he likes it or not.

What shooters are even out there for cheap?

Great Value Rob Lowe got a lotta work to do.
"From Kobe to Russ. U win with Mamba or Bust" :wow: