AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bring back Wes Matthews and Caruso and try to package THT and Schroder for a 3 and D guy or stretch 5

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We all saw what happened when the news leaked last offseason about the sign and trade with the Bucks and Kings.

I'm hoping that they have an agreement for Hield in place.

If that trade goes through all they need to do is sign back Dwight, Caruso, and Wes and maybe use the MLE for a 3 and D guy that can guard the PG13 and Kawhi's of the world.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
My working theory is that the Kings trade Woj was talking about is what will be sent to Sacramento, along with the 2nd round picks we got from Washington

Sacramento receives:

Kuzma
Trez
2nd round picks

Wizards
KCP
1st round pick

Lakers
Russ
Hield

We're still missing a couple of the pieces, which I'm sure we'll find out next week

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My working theory is that the Kings trade Woj was talking about is what will be sent to Sacramento, along with the 2nd round picks we got from Washington

Sacramento receives:

Kuzma
Trez
2nd round picks

Wizards
KCP
1st round pick

Lakers
Russ
Hield

We're still missing a couple of the pieces, which I'm sure we'll find out next week

The money would not work with KCP by himself for Westbrook you would have to add Schroder and I'm not sure they want him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
4 team deal Bulls-Wizards-King -Lakers

Bulls - Schroder
Lakers- Hield and Westbrook
Kings- Trez,Kuz, two 2nd round picks
Wizards- KCP, Lauri, 1st round pick

That's the only way I can see a Hield to the Lakers deal working.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
4 team deal Bulls-Wizards-King -Lakers

Bulls - Schroder
Lakers- Hield and Westbrook
Kings- Trez,Kuz, two 2nd round picks
Wizards- KCP, Lauri, 1st round pick

That's the only way I can see a Hield to the Lakers deal working.

Does that work with Coby and Zack already there? Not sure if they wanna pay him his asking price just to be a 6th man.

I honestly don’t see how he fits the Kings, Bulls, or even the Wiz. But I guess out of the three, the Wiz have most use for him because all they got right now is Ish Smith at point.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
With Bron and Westbrook on the team I don't see his fit.

He has potential but this is about winning now.

I can only accept a trade of THT if it’s to a good situation. But I don’t think we’ll be waiting for that unlocked potential like we did Kuz. THT has improved every season, this offseason he was due another boost but with Russ around it might be even more so given his effect on younger players.

That might be one of the under appreciated aspects of this deal. Russ will have a very positive impact on our younger players.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Does that work with Coby and Zack already there? Not sure if they wanna pay him his asking price just to be a 6th man.

I honestly don’t see how he fits the Kings, Bulls, or even the Wiz. But I guess out of the three, the Wiz have most use for him because all they got right now is Ish Smith at point.

Reports are saying that Donovan wants to run it back with Schroder.

Either way a 4th team would most likely have to get involved to help the Lakers get Hield.