AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Bron couldn't wait. Many of us said the same shyt and folks were like "Bron 34 gotta get it asap, no guarantees"..I told nikkas this was a shortsighted move and ultimately Bron fukked up his own legacy. A team with zo, Ingram, Bron & AD would win multiple titles. Now we got to swing for the fences and hope we put the right mediocre players around Bron and AD.
Because he had that GOAT pressure on him, he needed to act fast. It worked for one season.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lowry would cost more then Seth and an add on, and Philly was just an example of a team that may be willing to work on a sign and trade due to them being over the cap

They have the assets where they can get a third team involved in the deal, which the Lakers just don’t have. They still have outright control of their next 3 first round picks.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
They have the assets where they can get a third team involved in the deal, which the Lakers just don’t have. They still have outright control of their next 3 first round picks.

Well then another maxed out team, I'm asking for a scraps for scraps trade. We just need scraps that fit better. I don't know why you acting like I asked for Ben :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kuzma and KCP's salaries are the only way they're gonna be able to swing a trade. They make $13 mil each. In a league where Otto Porter just finished a $25 million/year deal, those aren't that bad.

I don't feel good typing this since he's currently sabotaging the Bucks but Middleton could be an option if Milwaukee flames out against Brooklyn. I hate his salary ($35 million) and playoff performances but he'd probably be good as a third option and his value can't be that high.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kuzma and KCP's salaries are the only way they're gonna be able to swing a trade. They make $13 mil each. In a league where Otto Porter just finished a $25 million/year deal, those aren't that bad.

I don't feel good typing this since he's currently sabotaging the Bucks but Middleton could be an option if Milwaukee flames out against Brooklyn. I hate his salary ($35 million) and playoff performances but he'd probably be good as a third option and his value can't be that high.
:gucci:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
EXCUSES

THEY WERE ALL ACTIVE FOR THEM PHOENIX LOSSES
KCP missed a game and had to leave another one early.

Trez had his mins snatched away, given back and snatched away during the series.

Dennis endurance seemed to wane the more games he played (which happens to guys right after getting Covid)

But carry on breh. As you said we should trade AD, Bron and fire Vogel :unimpressed:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said 2 offseasons ago we should've signed SETH CURRY! He would've been perfect for this team. It's crazy Rob didn't go after him.

We're gonna need to sign and trade Dennis, and find a way to trade KCP and Kuzma for some dogs who can shoot and defend.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I said 2 offseasons ago we should've signed SETH CURRY! He would've been perfect for this team. It's crazy Rob didn't go after him.

We're gonna need to sign and trade Dennis, and find a way to trade KCP and Kuzma for some dogs who can shoot and defend.

Seth was already signed before Kawhi turned the Lakers down. They couldn't go after him.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
3 point % against the Suns

Bron 38%
AD 18%
Dennis 31%
Kuzma 17%
Caruso 29%
Wes 28%
KCP 22%
Gasol 64%!!!
Ben 33%

Basically needed more Gasol 3s. Everybody else shot below their season average :francis:

Meanwhile

Booker 43%
Payne 42%
JOhnson 41%
Bridges 38%
Crowder was trash at 30%, but somehow got on fire the last two games.

Got damn our ability to hit a 3 and inability to defend a 3 cost us.

Seth was already signed before Kawhi turned the Lakers down. They couldn't go after him.
I think the point is though that Kawhi dragged things out so long that they missed out on Curry.:francis: