Reppin
Midwest
Thought my boy had next

He's working but I thought he would be bigger

images

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I remember I didn’t see Katherine Heigl in years and I swear she just showed up on some random commercial where she didn’t even have lines and was like an extra. I think it was for cold medicine or something like that. It was one of those “Damn, I knew it was bad for you, but not this bad :picard:” moments.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The 70's show cast
Jackie, kelso, Eric & Donna seem to be doing fine, they've been in some shyt since the show ended.
Hyde dealing w those rape charges
:huhldup:

My favorite sitcom
:wow:
mila was in black swan that sht was fire
i knew that about Val Kilmer a real diva then he got bloated but i never realized the same goes for Ed Norton?

he was in this new movie about NYC corrupt called something "brooklyn" he stars wrote and directed it. big fan of his too.

MV5BNzQ0Mjk1YjItNWI1Ny00NWE2LWFlYTAtYjViY2YzMTVlOGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg
this shyt was hard

Daps
1. Stephen Dorf.

2. (edit) Adam Brody.

3. Justin Long

i cant even recall a bigger self-made fall from grace that didnt involve drugs. these actors egos and off-set behavior might have been what caused the industry to spit them out. Adrian Brody is the biggest shocker too because he was destined but his character (and after that Punkd episode smh) i can see how he got shunned.

all these guys were young and taking over the world but ego and carelessness is what did it. stephen dorf a known a$$hole ...

I think of Terrence Howard but he survived because his a better actor than them and is liked by people, the iron-man thing tried to squash him lol.

Justin Long? Apple commercial guy? Always wondered what happened to him