Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

Daps
ValKilmer.101945.jpg

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
I didn't realize how much women Love/Hate Leo

They want him because he's a "high value male" but hate that he won't date women his age

If she's older than 26, Leo has no use for her :hubie::mjgrin:

Lol I'm in the industry and it's an open secret that Leo is bi and mainly uses the younger girls he's around as beards for his image and has for yeeeeears allegedly. He is VERY close with his "best friend" Lukas Haas...like Oprah and Gayle close.

Hollywood stars use a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Katherine Heigl owns this thread.

Talked all that shyt about Grey's Anatomy right when it was the hottest show on TV, then got fired, did a bunch of :trash: romcoms and ran back to TV, but all the shows she did since got cancelled after one or two seasons.

She was on her way to having a successful movie career but then she did an interview where she trashed Knocked Up. not too long after it was released.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Didn't know about Katherine Heigl's falloff :ohhh:

I've always remembered her as prime white woman :whew:in one of my favorite rom coms, The Girl Next Door

Edit: that's Elisha Cuthbert

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you right there but he was everywhere for a minute on Punkd, did that bruce willis movie dated stars.

i could say Jude Law too but he had more success than the other 3 and Jude Law pops about every now and again ... other 3 vanished lol.

Adrian Brody definitely shat on someones wife, he been exposed lol last flick he was in was with Brad Pitt in "Mr & Mrs Smith". smh.

I thought Adrian's last flick was the Predator.

Adrian's is a shocker because he's a jew. He must have molested a bigger Jews daughter or wife.