Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You forgot Dreamgirls

yep that was a no brainer being she is beautiful and can sing but i think she would have gotten more acclaim in hollywood similar to Elizabeth Taylor without Jigga staining her. thats just my opinion because Beyonce would have been bigger than Diana Ross and all them while now i dont think she is.

good film.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kelso - he has some shyt on Netflix, never had a big film career though

Jackie - steady work for 20 years on family guy

Eric - blackkklansman (apperently he killed it)

hyde - fell off the face of the earth until rape charges appeared

Donna- orange is the new black, never expected a huge career for her.

the foreign kid - I haven’t seen him since he was on punked but what do I know

Kelso/Ashton also took over for Charlie Sheen on 2 and a half men. He's also one of the top celebrity venture capitalists. And that's not hyperbole. He and Nas are the top 2 VCs when it comes to celebrities. Don't forget he's also married to Mila and they've been doing commercials together.

Topher has a new show on ABC. Might not last.

Masterson is in deep shyt. His younger brother played Francis on Malcom in the Middle btw.

Wilmer is on NCIS

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Kelso/Ashton also took over for Charlie Sheen on 2 and a half men. He's also one of the top celebrity venture capitalists. And that's not hyperbole. He and Nas are the top 2 VCs when it comes to celebrities. Don't forget he's also married to Mila and they've been doing commercials together.

Topher has a new show on ABC. Might not last.

Masterson is in deep shyt. His younger brother played Francis on Malcom in the Middle btw.

Wilmer is on NCIS

i heard about that years ago i know he owns restaurants and things, and his in the investment world his close to some serious cheese.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep that was a no brainer being she is beautiful and can sing but i think she would have gotten more acclaim in hollywood similar to Elizabeth Taylor without Jigga staining her. thats just my opinion because Beyonce would have been bigger than Diana Ross and all them while now i dont think she is.

good film.

How did he stain her?

L2014

Banned
Daps
shes a cutie bro, coli loves to play.
YMtlbsV.png

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
How did he stain her?

bro :

If we take the fact to middle america jay was an anonymous gangster rapper that took years of serious PR to overcome the damage that a church going 2 household daughter of good millionaires world at her feet went the cheap route. so prior you had hollywood and middle america intrigued off the good girl image. she was everywhere pepsi endorsements, austin powers, pink panther, then the Jay-Z attachment people shun at that still (not on the coli but on the street) Beyonce looked like she played herself.

only years later this dude making light of cheating on her and etc, the damage been done in regards to writers/casting ... she is not alluring like a superstar they look at her as 3 levels up Keisha Cole (no disrespect) but Beyonce was on the way to leaving the stratosphere she was that much of a superstar. now she resulted to the rihanna promiscuous appeal out of desperation and then only gets embraced by black media especially gays and black women.

there was no reason for any of this, without that dude. people would fantasize about being a great gatsby for her daisy but not after a dude like that. where in hiphops shallow world his known as the shallowest. :hubie:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro :

If we take the fact to middle america jay was an anonymous gangster rapper that took years of serious PR to overcome the damage that a church going 2 household daughter of good millionaires world at her feet went the cheap route. so prior you had hollywood and middle america intrigued off the good girl image. she was everywhere pepsi endorsements, austin powers, pink panther, then the Jay-Z attachment people shun at that still (not on the coli but on the street) Beyonce looked like she played herself.

only years later this dude making light of cheating on her and etc, the damage been done in regards to writers/casting ... she is not alluring like a superstar they look at her as 3 levels up Keisha Cole (no disrespect) but Beyonce was on the way to leaving the stratosphere she was that much of a superstar. now she resulted to the rihanna promiscuous appeal out of desperation and then only gets embraced by black media especially gays and black women.

there was no reason for any of this, without that dude. people would fantasize about being a great gatsby for her daisy but not after a dude like that. where in hiphops shallow world his known as the shallowest. :hubie:

I disagree with most of what you wrote. She still has tons of endorsements. Nothing has slowed down. Her brand is still A1.

i heard about that years ago i know he owns restaurants and things, and his in the investment world his close to some serious cheese.

I don't know about the restaurant part. Apparently he owns one with Wilmer. But his investments are popping.

From Ashton Kutcher to Serena Williams, more celebrities than ever are investing in startups

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with most of what you wrote. She still has tons of endorsements. Nothing has slowed down. Her brand is still A1.

I don't know about the restaurant part. Apparently he owns one with Wilmer. But his investments are popping.

From Ashton Kutcher to Serena Williams, more celebrities than ever are investing in startups

House of Dereon lol, blue ivy park lol and some Puma contract that even Rihanna and Rita Ora have ... She should be head and shoulders above all competition but she is third tier to Taylor Swift and them and thats that clown Jays fault lol.

put it this way this is the prime reason we dont see a lot of great majestic roles for our black actresses. they are mostly antagonist of some kind always partying, always with new guys, caught swearing and etc just a nasty attitude think gabreille union, taraji henson,etc. its hard for a writers and casting agents to use our black actresses as queens and princess's and aristocrats. they all lost that allure, Beyonce had that allure at one point.

i ask you if you could pick a black actress to play a queen or princess but it must rake in boxoffice success? (so you know the formula) ... there is little to none!

there are only two Yara Shahidi and Zendaya, black actresses need to learn the graces of these two and go far in hollywood.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
bro :

This is one of the dumbest posts in theColi history. Like seriously stupid. Like it’s almost infuriating how dumb you are. It’s not even worth the neg.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
House of Dereon lol, blue ivy park lol and some Puma contract that even Rihanna and Rita Ora have ... She should be head and shoulders above all competition but she is third tier to Taylor Swift and them and thats that clown Jays fault lol.

put it this way this is the prime reason we dont see a lot of great majestic roles for our black actresses. they are mostly antagonist of some kind always partying, always with new guys, caught swearing and etc just a nasty attitude think gabreille union, taraji henson,etc. its hard for a writers and casting agents to use our black actresses as queens and princess's and aristocrats. they all lost that allure, Beyonce had that allure at one point.

i ask you if you could pick a black actress to play a queen or princess but it must rake in boxoffice success? (so you know the formula) ... there is little to none!

there are only two Yara Shahidi and Zendaya, black actresses need to learn the graces of these two and go far in hollywood.

I think we've had this talk in the past. Those aren't small deals. Can't forget her Netflix deal and her new deal with Peloton. But I'm not going to argue with you. That's your opinion.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I think we've had this talk in the past. Those aren't small deals. Can't forget her Netflix deal and her new deal with Peloton. But I'm not going to argue with you. That's your opinion.

i hear you not arguing here though, just chopping up game lol.

i will add though all her "achievements" like netflix deal everyone has and etc would be ten-fold if not for Jay. :hubie:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bro :

Y’all in this thread just saying literally anything