Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Jason Segal :lupe: he has a TV show on AMC but I thought he'd have a bigger film career

he was in some joints with rashida jones and did a cameo in the chipmunk movie, he was in that weak show HIMYM.

reene russo seems to have gone, i liked her in the thomas crown affair and a few flicks here and there but she seems awol.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the first page and nobody mentioned Colin Farrell? :dahell:
Colin's been working pretty consistently.

He was in the Harry Potter spinoff movie, Roman J. Israel, Widows, Dumbo, The Gentlemen and is playing the Penguin in the new Batman movie.

Adrian's is a shocker because he's a jew. He must have molested a bigger Jews daughter or wife.
Brody was just cast in the upcoming season of Succession and as Pat Riley in the Lakers HBO show.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
lol i had to google came out in 2002, but his scene with charlize theron in heat was top rank. when she used her eyes to tell him go away the cops are here and he clocked on, that shyt was sad and epic.

Salton_sea_poster.jpg

I could write a whole dissertation on HEAT..

:wow:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hayden Panettiere is not in any movies as of late - she was cute as fukk :shaq:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
havent read the whole thread yet but Alex Pettyfer is #1 when i think of guys who fumbled the bag.

he came off that wave of ripped young cacs in teen dramas, had a huge push + big movie with Chan Tatums "Magic Mike" but apparently he was a dikk IRL and lost favor with the studios.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, shyt, you’re right. I got them confused. :snoop:

Grace was in that Predators movie, though, with Adrien Brody. I remember that.

They do look kinda alike, so it's not that big of a deal :win:

Got another one that basically disappeared for being difficult - Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl.