Queens
ded6b21595126cc23f34c0c28fb7a1c4.png
He was American Pie… great set of movies he was in as Stiffler

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Honestly...and I'll probably get some push back.

Jamie Foxx should be bigger. Had one of the best Oscar portrayals of all time, and is arguably the most talented man in Hollywood, and still can pass as someone in his mid-late 30's. He chooses bad movies, movies with no real blockbuster potential or ends up as the costar in a movie he's more talented and notable than the people who are the leads in that movie.

Jamie will never get his props as an all around entertainer

And as of 2024 he’s miles ahead of Denzel and Will

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
As big as Eddie Murphy is, he could’ve been even bigger. Took a LOT of BS roles, but he had so much cache, it didn’t even matter.
I was a baby/kid, but Eddie ran...RAN the 80's.

The only stars on his level, and when you look at box office weren't as big were Stallone and Schwarzenegger.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Sam Worthington and the guy from mad men

Aussie dude got avatar and also that one Terminator joint with Bale that's kinda underrated

Jon Hamm had a super prestige show and was being billed as a potential leading man but he just never got it for whatever reason.
Jon Hamm should have been cast as Batman. He needs to pull for that hard before it’s too late

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I think he took advantage of his moment, probably better than anybody else. I’m sure they weren’t thinking Rush Hour would be what it was and definitely Friday. I don’t think he would’ve been any bigger than he was actually.
He is/was what Kevin Hart is now, playing himself in the same roles.......they would hate him just like they do Kevin now

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Some of these names are crazy. Unless the point of OP was talking about doing more Academy award winning movies, people in here naming A+ list actors like Halle Berry, Jamie Foxx, and Eddie Murphy. What more yall wanted them to do? Run for President? :mjlol:

Last edited:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Michael Bein
After Terminator and Aliens, really thought his career would go strataspheric.

Alison Lohman was great in Drag Me To Hell I thought if anything she would at least continue to do horror movies.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
picked the wrong roles and he didn’t capitalize off his GoT fame as much as he really could have

Cuba Gooding.
:snoop: