ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

Daps
This is always such a bullshyt response.

Knife, truck, gun.

One of those things is used specifically to kill people, I'll let you guess which one.
The point is, I’d you’re determined to kill multiple people at a time, you’re going to find a way.

I think the difference between us and other countries is the lack of healthcare that would provide mental health services that may cut down on these shootings. But Republicans won’t approve anything that resembles a hand out. It’s not a hand out, it’s a life necessity.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Or we can make CCW legal all over the country via Nevada. Ain't fina shoot up shyt if everyone got that thang on em
Doesn't really help
Currently 22 states where u don't need a permit to carry now
Those 22 states are mainly states where getting a gun is easier than a car, which is a problem.

Gun ownership needs to be regulated across the board instead of letting these (generally) red states be arms bastions for unhinged people to buy and bring back to states with harsh gun laws. Assault weapons specifically can be banned from civilization purchase/ownership.

Going "nobody should have a gun" or being Oprah "you get a gun! YOU get a gun!" won't help.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Prayers will solve this , I’m sure of it.
Yea Aight. I bet raising kids with a fear of God will get you a lot further than that ambiguous ass ‘gUn cOntRol’.

Screaming gun control before we know if it’s even an illegal gun…before we know if it’s even an automatic weapon.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kentucky already HAS that policy, since 2019, and it didn't stop jack shyt.

I swear people just believe the propaganda so easily they don't even check reality. :snoop:
Admittedly when I was a conservative I use to believe this exact same type of propaganda. The bottom line is that more guns = more shootings = more death. No way around it.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
cIT3HBnqe2Y24sH9oBo6XvrG5AOtzBewlEP1zGYFAcvGMkxS2nUBaQgABzSs3Xkz

concise

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if sarcasm but these clowns never try stuff like this anywhere but at places they know for sure won't have folks walking around armed like that. Schools. Theaters. Etc.

For some odd reason they don't go near indoor gun ranges. :sas2:

:dahell:

The whole point of a mass shooting is to kill lots of people, they don't have lots of people in a gun range at any given time like a school, or a concert.

Also, if there was a mass shooting on a military base, what makes you think there is anywhere off limits?

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And another one. :snoop:

In before idiot brehs say "How is banning guns gonna help?"
It’s not though…
It's not scared. Moreso the fact these crackaz keep dancing it around it.

It's the only answer at this point.

Other countries have shown that it can be done, but these goofy politicians are so bought and paid for by gun lobbyists that it's pathetic.
Other countries never had the amount of guns in circulation we do to begin with so no “banning guns” ain’t gonna work when it’s 20 million already on the streets. To solve the problem you’d literally have to go and round up like 90 percent of the guns which is impossible. The only way to actual stop some of this stuff is by creating gun CONTROL. you want an ar 15? Well you gotta be 25 years and older and take a gun safety course and purchase insurance on the gun. That’s way better than the impossible banning guns