ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They can't own shyt either, they have crazy restrictions

Yup. Been there a couple of years ago on vacation with wifee.

At least their kids and families don't have to worry about some fukkboi shooting up schools and public places....but hey guns for all in the USA!!!! :blessed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Or we can make CCW legal all over the country via Nevada. Ain't fina shoot up shyt if everyone got that thang on em

Kentucky already HAS that policy, since 2019, and it didn't stop jack shyt.

I swear people just believe the propaganda so easily they don't even check reality. :snoop:

Daps
Cops outside America manage to handle those situations without shooting everything moving. Obviously we're so entrenched in gun culture there's no easy way out.

But I'm not gonna act like a gun is anything other than to kill. Knives have other purposes.

I'd gladly trade the second amendment for something like right to Healthcare, or right to housing. We could get something, it doesn't have to be zero sum.
I’m just wondering how to stop someone running around stabbing people. I’m definitely not a “good guy with a gun” man, or 2A lover, but I don’t think banning guns is a good idea, because in a survival situation, we may need guns.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is the part where everyone dap fishes and emptily says ‘gun control’

Yes we 100% need gun control, but that isn’t how you solve large scale societal problems. To do that you look at ROOT CAUSES. And the root cause is mental health and something poisonous in this country, a societal decay.

Seeing people immediately jump to ‘gun control’ is cringeworthy. Shouldn’t your first thought be ‘damn, well why does someone even WANT to kill a room of strangers, or elementary school kids, etc’.

The fact no one even bothers to ask that anymore, and if you do you’re lazily branded as:mjpls: , shows exactly how fukked we are as a society

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
960x0.jpg