ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We aren't. I've studied it. U.S. is BY FAR the leader per capita when it comes to mental health illnesses. That's not the only factor but it's a factor.

I know the U.S. has the most “diagnosed” cases(whatever that means,). However, can a direct link be drawn between mass shootibgs and mental illness?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The united states and its obsession with guns and violence is virtually death cult status. Americas gun culture is unique to the 1st world and I'd argue the world too. America's hegemony has spread virtually all aspects of our culture to all parts of thr global:
Fashion
Language
Food
Scientific studies
Art
Music
Religion
Politics, etc

Except our gun culture. There's something wrong with this country. A homeless, disgrunted war vet is just as likely to go on a killing spree than pampered, spoiled white collar worker. Our kids are being killed on a regular basis and we haven't batted an eye. We aren't doing anything about this shyt because we routinely elect reps who are not willing to do anything....Largely because we Americans refuse to respond with anything but offer "prayers" or dipshyt "solutions", like giving everyone guns.... a solution no other nation in the world seriously entertains yet some how all have a fraction of our gun violence stats.

The world bits off the best and worst traits of America except its gun violence.

Americans are past the point acting like we care because its obvious we do not. No reasonable Human being will acknowledge a problem, only to ignore it until it pops again, for decades. Gun violence is not a priority because it is our normal.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Gunman was going to be fired from bank, source says

The gunman was notified that he was going to be terminated from Old National Bank, according to a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation.

Sturgeon wrote a note to his parents and a friend indicating that he was going to open fire in the bank, the source said.

It is not clear whether that note was on paper or emailed, or whether it was seen before the incident or after, according to the source.

The shooting was livestreamed on Instagram and has been taken down but not immediately after the shooting.

Police are in possession of the video, according to the source.

A LinkedIn page reflecting Sturgeon’s name sheds details on his employment history. He went to business school at the University of Alabama and worked at Old National Bank beginning in 2018 as an intern and later became a full-time employee.

How pathetic....Cacs gotta hold this L...Right Wing MAgA p*ssy!!!

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These CACs would rather watch america burn to the ground than have an equal playing field with blacks. All these arguments against gun control don’t touch the real issue. They will sacrifice their women and babies just to stave off the fear of the imaginary black horde taking over their towns and jumping thru the windows.

It’s some sad shyt for a group of people to be this insecure.

Nobody will bring up this issue and it drives me insane.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
People really good with this being reality in the US?

Steven Seagal hates children : r/gifs

One Nation Under a Gun: Mass Shootings in 40% of House Districts in 2017

The US is off the chain with this gun shyt. That whole argument about "the tyranny of the government" shyt is stupid. First of all the military isn't gonna fire on US citizens on US soil and if they did then it's a wrap. No amount of ammo, guns or body armor is gonna save you. What it would look like is people vs police and France shows the world every other day how to riot against police.

What it's gonna take is a mass shooting in congress. When senators see the blood of their colleges perhaps they will come to their senses.
there is no amount of logical arguments or evidence that will dissuade the people who believe this. I know some of these people personally and they are so far gone that its terrifying. These people really believe that the true downfall of America will be due to a Police State run by Jewish Communist Fakks who will swiftly send shock troops in to disarm and pacify the general public.

Many of them see the gun violence as either A. a perfectly acceptable cost to protect themselves from the existential threat of government,

B. illegitimate and inorganic. Fake News. False flags planned or exaggerated by the Govt to enact Martial Law. Or the govt is lying about the cause of the shootings (see SSRIs cause mass shootings).

or C. Part of the plan. Many of these psychos want the US to collapse as thatd mean the Federal Govt cant "enforce tyranny" and they can live out their Idiotic Libertarian/Christo-fascist fantasies of living off the land, forming compounds/ethnostates, and being able to kill minorities with no legal consequences.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
This cac's name is Connor Sturgeon. If this cac aint committed that by the time he got arrested, I know he's only going to get 3-5 off of his first and last name alone. :mjpls:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I agree with @Seoul Gleou The assault rifle ban should be brought back federally. But southern states will find a way to make this the basis for their political agenda, and they will sabotage the entire budget and economy to get their way. On state, local, and federal levels.

Republicans, if they were smart, would get ahead of this, and try to find a solution before the others. For example, Brown v Board was a long time coming, and Thurgood Marshall was winning cases in the late 40s before the 1954 decision. So in turn, southern states started increasing black schools budgets and building new schools, so they could counter integration with “at least the school are equally funded”. And it still took a long time to integrate, with many schools still segregated because we live in de facto segregated communities.

If we banned guns, I see it going the way Prohibition did, and we would just make guns that much more valuable on the market. Honestly gun manufacturers probably low key want this, because I believe the demand for guns would go through the roof