ACTION AUGUST! The Coli's Top 10 Action Films ***FINAL LIST***

What genre should the next top 10 list be for September?

• High School/College/Frat

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Sports

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Comedy

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • War

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I don't think the story would've taken place 8 years after the Dark Knight if Heath lived. There'a a storyboard somewhere of Bane breaking into Arkham and letting out the prisoners but coming up to the Joker's cell, having a brief interaction with him and going :whoa: and not letting him out
He said in some interview The Joker would be in Arkham the entire movie on some Hannibal Lecter shyt and Batman would come for him for help against The Riddler

:banderas:That would have been epic. Shame Heath never got a chance to close our the Joker's storyline in proper fashion.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It seemed like they were setting it up for a two face , joker part 3. Then introducing a new villain and maybe joker eacaping at the end to set up a fourth film.

Nah I think the plan was always for Harvey to die because that was ultimately the point of that movie. And Nolan was never going to do a fourth film breh. He said that he and Goyer talked about a three movie arc if they ever got the chance to tell the other two after batman begins. The ending they talked about back in 04 or 05 was Bruce being happy and not being batman anymore and it would take three movies to tell the story

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah I think the plan was always for Harvey to die because that was ultimately the point of that movie. And Nolan was never going to do a fourth film breh. He said that he and Goyer talked about a three movie arc if they ever got the chance to tell the other two after batman begins. The ending they talked about back in 04 or 05 was Bruce being happy and not being batman anymore and it would take three movies to tell the story
fukk Bruce being happy. Batman ain't supposed stop after 3 movies :russ:

Wonder how long until they do another joker character

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yeah that's but one of many issues I have with that movie but again, you gotta think of these movies as comic book issues being told by separate artists, almost like graphic novels that may or may not be continuity. They have a beginning, middle, and end. Nolan told his specific story he wanted to tell and wasn't worried about the writer or director coming after him. With the way comic book flicks are done now, with connecting characters and universes etc, I don't think any director will ever get the liberty of telling a self contained story now so now you have to direct and write thinking of the guy who's coming after you, similarly to how comic writers do their jobs. Dan Slott or Scott Snyder have to think about the guy coming after them

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

They should just do a solo Joker movie at this point somewhere down the line (maybe a prequel). I know there's actor's out there dying to step into Heath's shoes and try to bring the character he played back to life. The only question is which actor could pull it off as good as Heath did. Johnny Depp would probably be the first in line to audition. lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They should just do a solo Joker movie at this point somewhere down the line (maybe a prequel). I know there's actor's out there dying to step into Heath's shoes and try to bring the character he played back to life. The only question is which actor could pull it off as good as Heath did. Johnny Depp would probably be the first in line to audition. lol

Psh breh I don't even know what the joker will look like in this continuity now. If Batman is in his 40s, wouldn't Joker be around the same age?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Psh breh I don't even know what the joker will look like in this continuity now. If Batman is in his 40s, wouldn't Joker be around the same age?

I think they should do a prequel movie for the Joker. Tell his back story and how he "really" got that scar and became so crazy. There's a lot of story that could be told. Start when he was a kid up until he became the Joker. I would watch that movie in a heartbeat.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think they should do a prequel movie for the Joker. Tell his back story and how he "really" got that scar and became so crazy. There's a lot of story that could be told. Start when he was a kid up until he became the Joker. I would watch that movie in a heartbeat.

Hm I kinda disagree breh I think the joker works better when you know jack shyt about his background and he just is, like the shark from Jaws

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Hm I kinda disagree breh I think the joker works better when you know jack shyt about his background and he just is, like the shark from Jaws

:yeshrug:Maybe you right. I heard they gonna be telling back stories on that new Gotham show anyway so we'll see what they do with that. :patrice:It just bugs me that we never got to find out how he got those scars...

jokerclam.jpg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug:Maybe you right. I heard they gonna be telling back stories on that new Gotham show anyway so we'll see what they do with that. :patrice:It just bugs me that we never got to find out how he got those scars...

jokerclam.jpg

The new incarnation may not even have scars. Very interested in how they do the joker now. I'd prefer something more in line with the animated series

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah the mystery of his background should be kept a mystery
Myself and a homie worked on a parody of the jokers home life tho for creative writing class.. Joker coming home after a long day.. lives in a dusty ass apartment..has a girlfriend whose cooking him some nasty ass dinner. shyt was funny. Never finished it.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah the mystery of his background should be kept a mystery
Myself and a homie worked on a parody of the jokers home life tho for creative writing class.. Joker coming home after a long day.. lives in a dusty ass apartment..has a girlfriend whose cooking him some nasty ass dinner. shyt was funny. Never finished it.

:ehh: you should finish that breh, sounds interesting