ACTION AUGUST! The Coli's Top 10 Action Films ***FINAL LIST***

What genre should the next top 10 list be for September?

• High School/College/Frat

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Sports

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Comedy

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • War

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:salute:@Jax & @hexagram23 for keeping these threads stickied and to everyone the participated.
I agree that one list a month is enough for this forum.:smugbiden:

:smugdraper:BTW, all the movies on this list ARE action movies.
I'd love to see the arguments being made that they are not and what restrictions there are on the action genre. :birdman:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:salute:@Jax & @hexagram23 for keeping these threads stickied and to everyone the participated.
I agree that one list a month is enough for this forum.:smugbiden:

:smugdraper:BTW, all the movies on this list ARE action movies.
I'd love to see the arguments being made that they are not and what restrictions there are on the action genre. :birdman:

You just lit a stick of dynamite

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah I just complied a written list for when we do the list in September. Just a rough draft!!

That shyt was :merchant: :whew:

There are still like 3 or 4 that I'm undecided on. :no:

Comedy and horror will be bloodbaths breh. Once I got passed my top 5 it was tough. Really tough. I'm still not good with it

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
@Uncle_Ruckus @MartyMcFly

Just a suggestion since comedies is harder than a motherfukker.

Would it work if we made top 5's of dark comedy, romantic comedy, slapstick comedy, action comedy, etc.?

Just a suggestion :yeshrug:
:mindblown:How we gonna turn that into a top 10 though? I'm using @StraxStrax and @MartyMcFly template which works fine to me. Remember, a lot of movies can cross genres like slapstick/romantic, action/slapstick, dark/romantic, etc so just keep it basic. If you made a thread like that I would def discuss in it though.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Uncle_Ruckus @MartyMcFly

Just a suggestion since comedies is harder than a motherfukker.

Would it work if we made top 5's of dark comedy, romantic comedy, slapstick comedy, action comedy, etc.?

Just a suggestion :yeshrug:

:mindblown:How we gonna turn that into a top 10 though? I'm using @StraxStrax and @MartyMcFly template which works fine to me. Remember, a lot of movies can cross genres like slapstick/romantic, action/slapstick, dark/romantic, etc so just keep it basic. If you made a thread like that I would def discuss in it though.

Yeah man just put comedies on the list. Whatever criteria you want, whatever you feel is a comedy. Just put it on the list.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The Dark Knight is a great film, but the action is not. I've NEVER been a fan of Nolan's action set pieces though. I don't think he shoots them particularly well and they're poorly edited on top of that. The tunnel chase sequence is a fukking mess.